Michigan Ballistic 3-Blade Prop, Exchangeable Hub / SS, 14.25 dia x 23, RH
- In Stock
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
We believe in offering the very best value, quality, and selection. Plus, we want you to enjoy your purchase! In the event you wish to send a product back to us, you may return most unused items for a refund or exchange, minus shipping, within 90 days from the date of purchase unless noted below under exceptions and exclusions. Refunds are issued to the original form of payment.
Propeller and Hub Kit sold separately. Michigan Wheel Vortex XHS Propellers must be used with XHS hub system or Mercury Flo-Torq hub system. This Vortex XHS Propeller is the prop housing and blades only.
• XHS Prop Series A: For use on V6 (4-3/4" Gearcase) Outboard & V6/V8 I/O Engines
• Michigan Vortex Part #: 933523
• 3-Blade Stainless Steel
• Diameter: 14.25"
• Pitch: 23"
• Standard right hand rotation
Engine/Hub Kit Required:
90-140 HP, LARGE GEARCASE, 1976-1990; 15 TOOTH SPLINE / 201
90-140 HP, LARGE GEARCASE, 1991-PRESENT; 15 TOOTH SPLINE / 200
150-300 HP, 1976-1990; 15 TOOTH SPLINE / 201
150-300 HP, 1991-PRESENT; 15 TOOTH SPLINE / 200
MODEL 800/COBRA/KING COBRA, 1978-1990; 15 TOOTH SPLINE / 201
MODEL 800/COBRA/KING COBRA, 1991-PRESENT; 15 TOOTH SPLINE / 200
- High performance stainless steel propeller
- Blade tip and cup reduces power losses
- Cambered blade sections provide better bow lift
- Can be used on bass, ski, or sport boats
- Hub kit required