Lowrance HOOK-9 CHIRP DSI Fishfinder Chartplotter
FREE Standard Shipping over $99.
Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $49
The HOOK-9 CHIRP DSI comes with DownScan Imaging that provides easy-to-understand, picture-like views of structure and bottom detail, as well as selectable, single-frequency Broadband Sounder capability. With the exclusive Lowrance DownScan Overlay feature, boaters can layer DownScan Imaging views onto CHIRP sonar or Broadband Sounder displays for a stunning presentation that separates and clearly exposes fish targets from surrounding structure. 83/200 kHz Broadband Sounder plus 455/800 kHz DownScan Imaging for depths to 1,000' (300' DSI).
This fishfinder chartplotter combo model comes with a highly accurate built-in GPS that includes a detailed US background basemap and a microSD card slot for map upgrades. You can also use your Insight Genesis custom maps created from your own sonar logs. This fishfinder chartplotter offers TrackBack for accessing multiple pages of sonar history, Advanced Signal Processing, and a convenient page selector menu with quick access to all features using one-thumb operation. The multi-window display lets you quickly choose from pre-set page layouts, including a three-panel view. NMEA 0183 connectivity. 500W RMS.
CHIRP Sonar Advantages
• Easier to identify and distinguish bait and game fish targets
• Better target identification at greater depths
• Mark fish clearly at faster boat speeds
HOOK-9 DSI Fishfinder Chartplotter Specs
• Display: 9" diag.
• Resolution: 800 x 480
• Power Output: 500W RMS
• Frequency: 83/200/455/800 kHz
• Max. Depth: 1000' (300' DSI)
• Detailed U.S. basemap with over 3,000 lakes and rivers and coastal contours to 1,000'
• Media Port: One microSD card slot
- 9" color display
- Medium/High CHIRP Sonar
- 455/800 kHz DownScan Imaging
- 83/200 kHz Broadband Sounder
- Built-in GPS with Basemap