Lowrance Elite-9 Ti Touchscreen Fishfinder Chartplotter w/TotalScan Transducer
FREE Standard Shipping over $99.
Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $49
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
- This item is currently not available
This Elite-9 Ti comes with the TotalScan Skimmer Transom-Mount Transducer which delivers StructureScan Sonar Imaging with picture-like 180° views of structure and fish below your boat. This Lowrance Skimmer Transducer also delivers CHIRP sonar performance, including the capabilities to produce low, medium, and high CHIRP sonar ranges, as well as 83/200 kHz Broadband Sounder frequencies. The award-winning Broadband Sounder allows you to display and mark game fish, baitfish, and structures at higher speeds and at greater depths down to 1000'.
The internal GPS antenna with 10Hz position update rate provides ultra-accurate trails, smoother chart performance, and maximum position accuracy These units come preloaded with a U.S. map with more than 3,000 lakes and rivers, plus coastal contours to 1,000'. A micro SD card slot lets you upgrade to more detailed maps, including Lake Insight, Nautic Insight PRO and HD, and Navionics. Elite Ti models are also compatible with the online Insight Genesis map-creation service, which allows users to make custom, high-resolution contour maps from recorded sonar logs.
• Display Size: 9" diag.
• Resolution: 800 x 480
• Waterproof to IPx7 rating
• NMEA 0183 and NMEA 2000 compatible
• Power: 500W RMS
• Frequencies: 455/800 kHz (StructureScan) / 83/200 kHz (Broadband)
• Max Depth: 1000' (300' StructureScan)
- Both touchscreen and keypad options
- Integrated wireless connectivity
- Internal GPS with U.S. base map
- 83/200 kHz Broadband/455/800 kHz StructureScan
- TotalScan Skimmer transom-mount transducer