Liquid Force Women's Aero M.E. Wakeboard, Blank
FREE Standard Shipping over $99.
Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $69
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
- Select Styles for Availability
Lightweight Aero Core
An open cell divinycell core gives the board new life and weighs in at just over 5 lbs.
D-I-S-C Hull with Quad V-Tip Channels
The double concave inside a single concave is designed to be fast and "skatey" all over the water. It forces the water beneath the board to be dispersed in a way that allows effortless movements and easy transitions. The bottom tips of the board were designed to disperse water like a V splitting the flow of water for a faster ride and release off the water.
Low Volume Beveled Rails
The volume and configuration of rails facilitate control, maneuverability, power, and speed. The low volume beveled rails give quick edge-to-edge transitions and more bite off the wake. The beveled design allows more freedom with less hangups.
C4 Carbon Veins
Two 1" wide carbon veins run tip to tail through the board on the top and base. This adds strength and rigidity to the board without extra weight.
Deep Molded-In Quad Fins
The molded-in deep quad fins were designed with maximum hold while maintaining minimal drag.
• Meagan Ethell Pro Model
• Progressive 3-Stage Rocker
• Diamond Square-Tail Shape
• Lightweight CNC'd Aero Core
• C4 Carbon Reinforced Top and Base
• D-I-S-C Hull through Center into Slight "V"
• Quad V Tip Channels
• Deep Molded-In Quad Fins
• 3-Position M6 Insert Pack
• Optimized for Liquid Force 6X/6R Bindings; Compatible with All 6" Bindings
Aero M.E. 130
Surface Area: 738 sq. in.
Weight Range: 50-120 lbs.
Aero M.E. 134
Surface Area: 773 sq. in.
Weight Range: 70-140 lbs.
Aero M.E. 138
Surface Area: 817 sq. in.
Weight Range: 100-170 lbs.
- High-level performance in an ultra lightweight board
- Aero core with C4 carbon reinforced top and base
- D-I-S-C hull is designed to be fast and "skatey" all over the water
- Low volume beveled rails for quick edge-to-edge transition
- Deep molded-in quad fins for maximum hold with minimal drag