Liquid Force Metric Wakeboard, Blank
FREE Standard Shipping over $99.
Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $69
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
- Select Styles for Availability
FlexTrack TechnologyFlexTrack technology from Liquid Force lets your wakeboard's track actually move with you as you twist into carves and press onto rails, ultimately creating maximum response! Nothing you've ridden before can compare to this board-rider connection.
• Stance Registration: Each letter in the FlexTrack name marks your stance registration.
• Durability: The most flexible track in the industry is made out of high-quality plastics that ensure a durable fit ride after ride.
• Molded Microteeth: Provide an ultra tight, non-slip binding-to-board interface giving you supreme micro-adjustability.
Why Should You Choose FlexTrack?This FlexTrack paired with LF's 4D binding is one of the best advances that will help you expand and push the limits on new tricks that may have previously been impossible. You'll be amazed at how deeply you can press any board and then how quickly the flex will rebound back and spring you into action.
Does Your Old Stance/Old Binding Style Translate?Yes, your old stance will easily translate into the new design. FlexTrack actually opens up the door to micro-adjustability, so slip your feet in, set your stance to your choosing, and lock in tight! Don't worry if you're not riding with the revolutionary 4D bindings yet. You can still reap the benefits of the FlexTrack since the incredible technology will also accept older binding styles.
Grind Base: Get the strongest base possible while maintaining the performance features of each finely tuned hull shape. Liquid Force's Grind base molds to the board's contours and provides solid protection all season long.
PU Core: This core is compression-molded to the highest standards and has been the lightweight, durable go-to core construction for years. Triple wood stringer lets you handle high-altitude landings with ease.
Liquid Rails: Rail sidewall technology that provides unmatched durability for rail-riding boards.
Three-Stage Rocker: Flatter center curve for speed and rail control. This transitions to an exaggerated exit angle through the tip to give a bucking pop off the wake.
Center width: 16.3"
Rocker height: 2.4"
Stance options: 20" - 24"
For 60-120 lb. riders
Center width: 16.7"
Rocker height: 2.5"
Stance options: 21" - 25"
For 90-150 lb. riders
Center width: 17.1"
Rocker height: 2.6"
Stance options: 22" - 26"
For 130-190 lb. riders
- Women's wakeboard designed for the park
- Progressive, three-stage rocker adds explosive pop
- Grind base and liquid rails increase strength
- Flex Track lets board flex and twist easily