Lenco Edge Mount Trim Tab Kit w/Standard Switch Kit - 9" x 9"
FREE Standard Shipping over $99.
Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $49
• 2 Actuators w/6' leads and Deutsch plugs
• 2 Edge mount blades
• Two 20' actuator extension wiring harnesses
• 2 Upper mounting brackets with gland seal
• 2 Lower mounting brackets
• Stainless steel mounting hardware included
Lenco 101 Actuator - Lenco Actuators are fully submersible, maintenance-free, and sealed for life. Freely rotating ballscrew with 12 ball bearing at both ends of its stroke eliminates the need for limit switches and clutches. High quality components and design contribute to Lenco Actuators' long life and high strength.
• 2-1/4" stroke
• 12-1/8" long overall
• 5/16" stainless steel bolts
• Corrosion-proof Vandar mounts
• Stainless steel ram
• Double O-ring
• Self-locking ballscrew
• Precision molded metal alloy gears
• High-torque motor that transfers 750 lbs.
• UV-resistant nylon, 50% glass fiber reinforced for a thermoplastic housing
• Top cap gland seal protecting outer cable jacket and internal conductors
• 6' leads with Deutsch connectors
Edge Mount Blade - Requires less transom height than Standard Mount Blades
• 12-gauge 304 stainless steel
• 1" turned up edges
• 85° taper on inside
• 1/8" diameter hinge pin
Lenco Standard Tactile Switch Kit - Raise and lower your port and starboard bows with two simple tactile switch trim tab controls. A built-in retracting feature automatically returns tabs to a fully retracted position when power or tach signal is removed. Waterproof kit has self-contained, sealed keypad and control box.
• Fade/smuge-proof laser engraved graphics
• Plug & play switch wiring harness connector
• 2-3/4" x 2-3/4" keypad
• Solid state control box with Deutsch connections
• Includes 36" power pigtail
- Electric actuators respond instantly
- Electro-polished blades are stainless steel
- 12V actuator is fully submersible
- Edge Mount tabs require less transom height
- Includes Standard Tactile Switch Kit