Kicker PXA200.1 Mono Subwoofer Amplifier
FREE Standard Shipping over $99.
Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $69
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
- This item is currently not available
Weather-resistant, conformal-coated circuit board. No-rust, stainless steel mounting hardware and a single Molex plug containing all wiring connections make for easy installation.
The PXA Amp utilizes a speaker (amplified) or low (pre-amp) level input, variable input gain adjustment, and two auto turn-on modes (DC offset or 12-volt trigger).
PXA200.1 Mono Subwoofer Amplifier
• 200 watts RMS x 1 @ 0.5 ohm
• 100 watts RMS x 1 @ 1 ohm
• 50 watts RMS x 1 @ 2 ohms
• 25 watts RMS x 1 @ 4 ohms
• Frequency response: 25Hz - 120Hz
• Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 95dB
• Input Sensitivity: 125mV-5V (low level) / 250mV-10V (high level)
• Electronic Crossover: Selectable 60Hz, 80Hz, 100Hz, or 120Hz low pass / 24dB/octave slope
• KickEQ Bass Boost: Selectable 0 or +6dB @ 40Hz
• Subsonic Filter: 25Hz, 24dB/octave slope
• Remote Bass
• 4-3/4"L x 1-9/16"H x 3-7/16"W
- Great for open air listening environments
- Small footprint is perfect for boats and ATVs
- Weather-resistant, conformal-coated circuit board
- Easy installation
- 50 watts RMS x 2 @ 2 ohms