Kershaw Ferrite Folding Knife
FREE Standard Shipping over $99.
Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $49
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
- This item is currently not available
The titanium steel handle is purposely smoothed for an easy pocket carry, but also features a double finger contour for excellent grip. Equipped with SpeedSafe, the Ferrite produces fast and easy, one-handed opening. Just pull back on the flipper or push outward on the thumb stud. Once the blade is started out of the handle, SpeedSafe takes over and opens the knife with ease. Grey titanium carbo-nitride coating on both blade and steel handle help give the knife a long, lean look. A frame lock secures the blade during use. The pocketclip can be reversed for either left-handed or right-handed carry. A "filler tab" gives the handle an extra touch of style and adds a finished look.
- Slim, sharp design by Rick Hinderer
- Linear design provides great tip control
- Deep contour on the blade for precise work
- Double finger contour handle for great grip
- Titanium carbo-nitride coating with frame lock