The Ken-Tool Stow & Go 4-Way Lug Wrench features a fold-away design that allows the wrench to be handily stowed in a trunk, a tool box, or behind a seat when not in use. Movable arms easily swing and lock into the 90° position, plus the arms can be slid within the locking hub to create greater leverage when removing and tightening a lug nut. To collapse the Stow & Go, simply push the locking button on the hub, and the movable arms fold to the stored position.
The Stow & Go has three fixed 17, 19, and 21 mm lug nut sockets, plus a 1/2" square drive adapter to use other sockets for lug nut removal. The Stow & Go also doubles as a heavy-duty, high-torque wrench for removal of other bolts or nuts. Manufactured from black anodized, high-strength tool-grade steel alloy. 16"L x 2"D with a folded height of only 17.5". Weighs 2.9 lbs.
• Folds to save space and locks into place for easy use
• Push-button in center allows wrench to fold after use
• Sliding arms give extra leverage for removing tight lug nuts
• Made of heavy-duty alloy steel
• 17mm, 19mm, 21mm sockets, and 1/2" square drive adapter
• 16" long
- Convenient fold-away lug wrench
- Movable arms easily lock into place
- Collapses by pushing lock button on hub
- Arms slide for more leverage
- 17, 19, 21 mm sockets, plus 1/2" square drive adapter