K2 Summit 90 Quart Cooler, Steel Gray
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
- In Stock
ICEvault gasket – thick, flexible silicone and is placed in a specially designed channel around the lid’s entire perimeter. Partnered with the LOCKaway lid design, this provides a seal similar to a refrigerator. Locks in the cold and keeps out the heat. ENDURA hinge system – an integrated hinge running the cooler’s entire length. It is molded into the cooler and in combination with a metal rod keeps the lid and the base permanently attached. POSITRAC rubber latches – designed to create a positive seal. They are mounted on molded-in keepers for a perfect closure every time. These latches are specifically designed to be easy to operate in naturally upward motion.
SUREgrip rubber feet – non-marking and designed to keep your cooler exactly where you put it. SMOOTHglide covers – can be quickly screwed into the SUREgrip rubber feet for those times when you want the cooler to slide around easily. TORRENT drain plug – designed for quick and easy drainage with just a partial turn. There’s no need to fully remove the plug and risk losing it. It features a silicone gasket to create a watertight seal. EASYhaul rope handles – designed for comfort and durability. They make lifting heavy loads with a partner a breeze.
REALgrip – integrated handles make for easy solo lifting or for those times when you would rather not use the rope. HOLDtight anchoring points – located on both sides of the cooler for easy mounting solutions no matter what the situation. Includes integrated padlock holes on both sides making the cooler lockable and secure. Can Capacity – Eighty-six (86) 12 oz. cans (based upon a ice-to-drink ratio of 2:1, thus ensuring maximum ice retention). At Handles (External): Length – 34.9", Width – 19.25", Height – 19.5". At Top (Internal): Length – 34.9", Width – 14.25", Height – 16.125". Seven-year warranty
- K2 Coolers’ SUMMIT Series 120 Quart Cooler in Steel Gray.
- 120 quarts of interior capacity – we measure our coolers from the inside, not the outside!
- High-end, high performance, versatile, professional grade rotationally molded (i.e., “rotomolded”) cooler/ice chest that maintains maximum ice retention through vacuum technology.
- Rotomolded 1/4” polyethylene (food grade plastic, UV resistant and Dry Ice compatible) creates a seamless lid and base, ensuring superior durability.
- SNOWblown polyurethane insulation – injected under extreme pressure through the interior of both the lid and the base ensuring proper insulation for maximum ice retention and increased cooler strength and rigidity.