Hyperlite State 2.0 125 Wakeboard With Remix Bindings
FREE Standard Shipping over $99.
Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $69
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
- This item is currently not available
Layered Glass: Hyperlite's fiberglass is available in 3 weights depending on the board. Over time, traditional woven glass fibers will separate. With layered glass, every Hyperlite deck will have the same pop off the double up year after year.
Bio 3 Core: This core material is the gold standard in the industry and used throughout the Hyperlite line. Bio 3 is the lightest and most durable formula to date.
Monocoque Construction: Integrating the top glass and the bottom glass into one creates a more durable board on side impacts, thus preventing delamination.
The Remix binding is a supportive but easy-to-get-into adjustable boot. It features Dual Lace Zones like more expensive bindings, but it has the plushness you expect in an open-toe. The 3D molded tongue provides maximum comfort with no sacrificed board control. The Remix is an excellent choice for beginner to intermediate riders looking for a comfortable, user-friendly option. Bindings: Kids (K12 - Y2).
State 2.0 125
• Length: 49.2"
• Width: 15.9"
• Total Surface Area: 740"
• Tip/Tail Width: 11.4"
• Rocker Height: 2.2"
• Fin Type (Qty.): 1.3" Disorder (2)
• Stance Options: 20" - 24"
• Rider Weight: up to 130 lbs.
• Hole Pattern Offset: 6"
- Easily transition to the intermediate level
- Versatile board features 3-stage rocker
- Asymmetrical shape for toe-side riding
- Small tracking fins underneath add control
- Lightweight Biolite 3 core