The Humminbird Solix 15 CHIRP GPS has a massive 15.4" display and leading technologies like CHIRP Digital Sonar, AutoChart Live, Bluetooth networking, Cross Touch and the new Humminbird Basemap. The intuitive user interface makes even the most monumental tasks simple.
• CHIRP Digital Sonar: View details that other forms of sonar won't show you. Humminbird CHIRP Digital Sonar is engineered to help you see individual fish, clearly identify bait and structure, and reach greater depths and range.
• SwitchFire Sonar: Take command of how your sonar returns appear. With two display modes, you can add or remove detail, account for water depth, temperature and turbulence, even watch lure presentations - all at the push of a button.
• Dual Beam PLUS Sonar: Two beams combine for great detail and a generous coverage area, helping you identify fish, structure and contours. Use the narrow beam for high-accuracy returns of fish, structure, detail and the bottom profile. Opt for the wide beam when you want a larger search area. You can view the beams separately, side-by-side or blended together for the complete picture. Your coverage area will be equal to your depth.
• Cross Touch Interface: Control your fish finder using the touchscreen or the keypad—it's up to you. Cross Touch lets you quickly and intuitively access technologies on your terms, no matter your situation and conditions. Any menu navigation you can do on the touchscreen can also be done on the keypad and vice versa.
• Humminbird Basemap Built-in: Our enhanced standard basemap provides you with a clear view of underwater terrain and surrounding points of interest so you can fish and navigate with total confidence. Identify buoys, daymarkers, hazards, marinas, contours, depth markers and much, much more. Includes charts of more than 10,000 lakes, plus coastal coverage for the U.S.
• AutoChart Live: Create real-time maps of your fishing spots, with access to patented Humminbird LakeMaster features. Map depth contours, bottom hardness and vegetation as you drive your boat, with eight hours of built-in recording time.
• Ethernet Networking: High-speed Ethernet allows you to build a powerful, professional-grade fishing system. Easily connect multiple fish finders, or upgrade to add-on technologies like Minn Kota i-Pilot Link, Minn Kota Talon, 360 Imaging and CHIRP Radar.
• Bluetooth Networking: Keep your phone out of the water and in your pocket by displaying notifications on your Humminbird. You can also take control of your most-used features with an optional Bluetooth remote (RC2).
• LakeMaster Compatible: Upgrade to the unrivaled accuracy and detail of Humminbird LakeMaster maps. From easy-to-read contours, to highlighed depth ranges, to scrollable lake lists, you'll have all the tools you need to make every moment count.
Display Size - Diagonal: 15.4"
Display Pixel Matrix: 1280H x 800V
Sonar-Standard: CHIRP Digital Sonar, DualBeam PLUS
Sonar-Coverage: 20° & 60° @ -10dB
Sonar-Optional: 50 kHz, 50/Low Airmar CHIRP and SM3000
CHIRP - Frequencies Supported: 83/200 (75-155/130-250 kHz), 50/200 (28-75/130-250 kHz), Low (28-75 kHz), Med (75-155 kHz), High (130-250 kHz)
Sonar-Frequencies Supported: 50/83/200 kHz
Depth-Sonar: 1,500 ft (standard transducer), 3,500 ft (optional 50 kHz), 5,000 ft (optional Airmar CHIRP SM3000)
CHIRP - Imaging-Frequencies Supported: 455 kHz (420-520 kHz), 800 kHz (790-850 kHz), MEGA 1.2 MHz (1.125-1.300 MHz)
Interface: Touch Screen
Features: Bluetooth, Built In GPS, Built In Mapping, CHIRP Digital Sonar, Networking, Touch Screen
Memory Card Slot: Dual SD
Compatible With: 360 Imaging, AIS, AutoPilot, Minn Kota i-Pilot Link, Minn Kota Talon, NMEA 2000, Radar
Power Draw: 4.56 Amps
Power Input: 10.8-20 VDC
Power Output Peak-to-Peak: 8000 Watts
Power Output RMS: 1000 Watts
Screen Snap Shot: Included
Sonar Recording: Included
Mount-Standard Size: 16.53" W x 10.46" H x 4.83" D
Mount-Standard Size: In-Dash Mounting Kit
Mount-Optional Size: 16.53" W x 10.05" H x 1.2" D
Mount-Optional Size: XNT 14 20 T
Transducer Mount Location: Transom
GPS Chartplotting: Included
GPS Receiver: Internal
GPS Trackplotting: Included
Waypoints, Routes, Tracks/Points: 10,000, 50, 50/20,000
360 Imaging Compatibility: Yes
Humminbird Basemap: Included
LakeMaster Compatibility: Yes
Minn Kota i-Pilot Link Compatibility: Yes
Minn Kota Talon Shallow Water Anchor Compatibility: Yes
Navionics Gold/HotMaps Compatibility: Yes
Navionics Platinum + Compatibility: Yes
Platinum Compatibility: Yes
Radar Compatibility: Yes
5-Port Ethernet Switch Compatibility: Yes
AIS Compatibility: Optional
Heading Sensor GPS Compatibility: Yes
Target Separation: 2.5"
Upgradable Software: Yes
View Preset Keys: No
X-Press Menu System: Yes
Custom Digital Readout: Yes
Custom View Selections: Yes
Display Colors Grayscale: 16-Bit
Display Size: 11" - 15"
Display Type: Color TFT
Temperature: Built In
Temperature Alarm: Yes
Temperature Graph: Yes