The Humminbird Solix 12 CHIRP GPS combines tournament-ready technologies like CHIRP Digital Sonar and AutoChartLive with intuitive Cross Touch, Bluetooth networking and the new Humminbird Basemap. Up to four independent viewing panes allow you to view multiple technologies at once, taking full advantage of the generous 12.1" display.
• CHIRP Digital Sonar: Humminbird CHIRP Digital Sonar has been engineered to help you see individual fish, clearly identify bait and structure, and reach greater depths and range.
• SwitchFire Sonar: Two display modes allow you to add or remove detail, account for water depth, temperature and turbulence, and watch lure presentations.
• Dual Beam PLUS Sonar: Two beams combine for greater detail and a generous coverage area which helps you identify fish, structure, and contours. Use the narrow beam for high-accuracy returns of fish, structure, detail and the bottom profile. Choose the wide beam when you want a larger search area. You can view the beams separately, side-by-side or blended together for the complete picture. Coverage area will equal depth.
• Cross Touch Interface: Control yourfish finder using the touchscreen or the keypad. Cross touch lets you quickly and intuitively access technologies on your terms, no matter your situation and conditions. Any menu navigation you can do on the touchscreen can be done on the keypad and vice versa.
• Humminbird Basemap Built-In: The enhanced standard basemap provides a clear view of underwater terrain and surrounding points of interest so you can fish and navigate with total confidence. Indentify buoys, daymarkers, hazards, marinas, contours, depth markers, and much more. Includes charts of more than 10,000 lakes and U.S. coastal coverage.
• AutoChart Live: Create real-time maps of your fishing spots with the patented Humminbird LakeMaster. Map depth contours, bottom hardness, and vegetations as you drive your boat. Built-in recording time will last eight hours.
• Ethernet Networking: High-speed Ethernet allows you to build a powerful, professional-grade fishing system. Easily connect multiple fish finders, or upgrade to add-on technologies like Minn Kota i-Pilot Link, Minn Kota Talon, 360 Imaging, and Chirp Radar.
• Bluetooth Networking: Keep your phone out of the water and in your pocket by displaying notifications on your Humminbird. You can also take control of your most-used features with an optional Bluetooth remote (RC2).
• LakeMaster Compatible: Upgrade to the unrivaled accuracy and detail of Humminbird LakeMaster maps. From easy-to-read contours, to highlighted depth ranges, to scrollable lake lists, you'll have all the tools you need to make every moment count.
Display Size - Diagonal: 12.1"
Display Pixel Matrix: 1280H x 800V
Sonar-Standard: CHIRP Digital Sonar, DualBeam PLUS
Sonar-Coverage: 20° & 60° @ -10dB
Sonar-Optional: 50 kHz, 50/Low Airmar CHIRP and SM3000
CHIRP - Frequencies Supported: 83/200 (75-155/130-250 kHz), 50/200 (28-75/130-250 kHz), Low (28-75 kHz), Med (75-155 kHz), High (130-250 kHz)
Sonar-Frequencies Supported: 50/83/200 kHz
Depth-Sonar: 1,500 ft (standard transducer), 3,500 ft (optional 50 kHz), 5,000 ft (optional Airmar CHIRP SM3000)
CHIRP - Imaging-Frequencies Supported: 455 kHz (420-520 kHz), 800 kHz (790-850 kHz), MEGA 1.2 MHz (1.125-1.300 MHz)
Interface: Touch Screen
Features: Bluetooth, Built In GPS, Built In Mapping, CHIRP Digital Sonar, Networking, Touch Screen
Memory Card Slot: Dual SD
Compatible With: 360 Imaging, AIS, AutoPilot, Minn Kota i-Pilot Link, Minn Kota Talon, NMEA 2000, Radar
Power Draw: 2.88 Amps
Power Input: 10.8-20 VDC
Power Output Peak-to-Peak: 8000 Watts
Power Output RMS: 1000 Watts
Screen Snap Shot: Included
Sonar Recording: Included
Mount-Standard Size: 13.82" W x 9.55" H x 4.79" D
Mount-Standard Size: In-Dash Mounting Kit
Mount-Optional Size: 13.82" W x 8.21" H x 1.2" D
Mount-Optional Size: XNT 14 20 T
Transducer Mount Location: Transom
GPS Chartplotting: Included
GPS Receiver: Internal
GPS Trackplotting: Included
Waypoints, Routes, Tracks/Points: 10,000, 50, 50/20,000
360 Imaging Compatibility: Yes
Humminbird Basemap: Included
LakeMaster Compatibility: Yes
Minn Kota i-Pilot Link Compatibility: Yes
Minn Kota Talon Shallow Water Anchor Compatibility: Yes
Navionics Gold/HotMaps Compatibility: Yes
Navionics Platinum + Compatibility: Yes
Platinum Compatibility: Yes
Radar Compatibility: Yes
5-Port Ethernet Switch Compatibility: Yes
AIS Compatibility: Optional
Heading Sensor GPS Compatibility: Yes
Target Separation: 2.5"
Upgradable Software: Yes
View Preset Keys: No
X-Press Menu System: Yes
Custom Digital Readout: Yes
Custom View Selections: Yes
Display Colors Grayscale: 16-Bit
Display Size: 11" - 15"
Display Type: Color TFT
Temperature: Built In
Temperature Alarm: Yes
Temperature Graph: Yes