Humminbird LakeMaster Plus Chart MicroSD/SD Card, Minnesota
- This item is currently not available
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
We believe in offering the very best value, quality, and selection. Plus, we want you to enjoy your purchase! In the event you wish to send a product back to us, you may return most unused items for a refund or exchange, minus shipping, within 90 days from the date of purchase unless noted below under exceptions and exclusions. Refunds are issued to the original form of payment.
• The Satellite Only: This layer shows only aerial imagery and no other map information.
• The Satellite Land: This layer shows the LakeMaster map and the aerial imagery that extends around the body of water.
• The Satellite + Contours: This layer shows the aerial imagery and just the LakeMaster contours so you can still pick out those features in the water while still seeing your depth.
Each map card has over 1,000 new lakes since the prior version and boasts more than 500 High Definition lakes and over 3,200 total lakes from MN. The PLUS series also gives you access to all of the LakeMaster features including the following:
• i-Pilot Link compatible
• Easy to read contours
• Depth Highlight Range
• Water Level Offset
• Shallow Water Highlight
• Scrollable Lake List
Newly surveyed waters include: Mississippi River above Sartell Dam and from Little Falls to Brainerd plus Pool 4/Penn; Crosby Mine Pit area lakes; Grand Rapids-area lakes such as Surprise and Johnson; Park Rapids-area lakes such as Bad Medicine, Spider and Middle Crooked; Alexandria-area lakes such as Grant, Brophy, Oscar and Red Rock; and many more!
- Allows for aerial image overlay on HD waters
- Increases navigational awareness
- Pick out features you miss on traditional maps
- Easy to read contours
- Compatible with i-Pilot Link