Humminbird LakeMaster Plus Chart MicroSD/SD Card, Great Lakes
- This item is currently not available
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
We believe in offering the very best value, quality, and selection. Plus, we want you to enjoy your purchase! In the event you wish to send a product back to us, you may return most unused items for a refund or exchange, minus shipping, within 90 days from the date of purchase unless noted below under exceptions and exclusions. Refunds are issued to the original form of payment.
• The Satellite Only - This layer shows only aerial imagery and no other map information.
• The Satellite Land - This layer shows the LakeMaster map and the aerial imagery that extends around the body of water.
• The Satellite + Contours - This layer shows the aerial imagery and just the LakeMaster contours so you can still pick out those features in the water while still seeing your depth.
Each map card has added over 140 lakes since the prior version and boasts more than 380 lake maps in High Definition and over 1,540 total lakes from MI, IN and OH. The PLUS series also gives you access to all of the LakeMaster features including the following:
• i-Pilot Link compatible
• Easy to read contours
• Depth Highlight Range
• Water Level Offset
• Shallow Water Highlight
• Scrollable Lake List
New features: Updated shallow water area for Lake Michigan & parts of Superior; full coverage of Superior; all Lk Huron (incl Georgian Bay); Beaver Island on Michigan in HD; new HD survey of Lake St Clair (incl Canadian side); updated St. Clair River HD survey (incl Canadian side); updated Detroit River HD survey (incl Canadian side); HD survey of Syracuse, Kosciusko - IN; HD survey of Wamplers, Lenawee - MI; HD survey of Portage/Torch, Houghton - MI; HD survey of Lower Grand & Spring Lake - MI
- Allows for aerial image overlay on HD waters
- Increases navigational awareness
- Pick out features you miss on traditional maps
- Easy to read contours
- Compatible with i-Pilot Link