Humminbird Helix 10 Mega SI GPS G2N CHIRP Fishfinder Chartplotter
FREE Standard Shipping over $99.
Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $49
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
- This item is currently not available
360 Imaging allows you to isolate your sweep. See 5 preset views or see all around you.
Side Imaging Sonar
Gain a 180° side-to-side perspective on the world below the surface.
Down Imaging Sonar
Get a fish-eye's view of what's happening below your boat. Incredible images are created with high-frequency sound waves.
Take command of how your sonar returns appear with Clear and Max Modes.
DualBeam Plus Sonar
Two beams combine for great detail and a wide coverage area. Use the narrow beam for high-accuracy returns and bottom. Use the wide beam when you want a larger search area.
GPS antenna is built into the head unit.
Contour XD Cartography
Contour XD is our built-in base map cartography that covers 3,000 US lakes with depth contours and many other locations without contours.
Rig up the ultimate fishing system. Use the 5-Port Ethernet Switch to link together multiple Humminbird head units or share transducers.
Built-In Browser. Surf the web, monitor weather, and stay connected from the dock, offshore waters, and in between. Plus, take wireless control of your Humminbird with the new Bluetooth Remote and Dongle.
NMEA 2000 Ready
Boat performance, weather, or water conditions. Get an at-a-glance view of fuel consumption, engine performance, and other vessel data.
Make a map where there is no map. AutoChart Live allows you to create digital, detailed maps live and on the water. You can also use it to enhance your existing charts.
SmartStrike takes you straight to the action by showing you where the fish are biting at any given moment.
Dual SD Card Slots
Use one slot for advanced cartography and the other to save screenshots, sonar recordings, and waypoints.
• Display Size: 10.1" diag.
• Display Matrix: 1024H x 600V pixels
• Display Type: Color TFT w/16-bit grayscale
• Backlight: LED
• Target Separation: 2.5"
• Power Output RMS: 500 Watts
• Power Output Peak to Peak: 4000 Watts
• Depth Capability: 1500' / 400'(DI) / 125'(SI)
Mega Side Imaging / Mega Down Imaging Sonar Coverage
• 455 kHz / (2) 86° @ -10db
• Side Imaging Range to 400' Either Side
• Down Imaging Range to 400' Deep
• 1.2 MHz / (2) 55° @ -10db
• Side Imaging Range to 125' Either Side
• Down Imaging Range to 125' Deep
DualBeam PLUS Sonar Coverage
• 200 kHz / 20° @ -10db
• 83 kHz / 60° @ -10db
• Dual SD Card Slots
• Temperature: Sensor Built Into Transducer
• GPS Speed Included
• Mounting Options: Gimbal or In-Dash
• Transducer: XM 9 20 MSI T Transom-Mount
• Power Input: 10.8-20 VDC
• Power Draw: 2.7 Amps
• Unit Size w/Gimbal: 13.44"W x 7.12"H x 4.20"D
• Unit Size (In-Dash Mount): 13.44"W x 7.12"H x 3.99"D
Upgradeable Internal Software
Split Screen Zoom
Split Screen Bottom Lock
3D Chart View
Large Digits View
Wide/Narrow Cone Split Screen
Custom View Selections
Custom Digital Readout
View Preset Keys
Instant Image Update
Mark Structure On Sonar
Selective Fish ID+
Real Time Sonar
X-Press Menu System
- Networkable with Humminbird and Minn Kota
- Bluetooth capability
- User-friendly interface
- Mega Side Imaging/Down Imaging w/1.2 MHz sonar
- Built-in Contour XD base map