GPS Fishfinder with Industry-Leading CHIRP Sonar and Quickdraw Contours Mapping Software
• Includes transducer for built-in Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar plus CHIRP ClearVu and CHIRP SideVu scanning sonar
• Built-in Garmin Quickdraw Contours mapping software lets you create and store maps with 1' contours for up to 2 million acres
• Built-in Wi-Fi for access to ActiveCaptain app, so you can receive smart notifications, access Quickdraw Contours Community, and transfer waypoints and software update notifications
• Built-in GPS lets you mark waypoints, create routes, and view boat speed
• Bright, sunlight-readable 9" display and intuitive user interface
The Striker Plus 9sv Fishfinder has a bright 9" display and a built-in GPS with Garmin Quickdraw Contours map drawing software, which stores up to 2 million acres of content with 1' contours. Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar provides crystal-clear images with remarkable target separation. Get nearly photographic images of what passes below and beside your boat with CHIRP ClearVu and CHIRP SideVu scanning sonars. Use built-in Wi-Fi to pair with the ActiveCaptain app for smart notifications, access to Quickdraw Contours Community data, and more.
Garmin Quickdraw Contours
Nobody knows the waters you fish better than you and your fellow fishermen. While you are trolling the shorelines and the depths, Quickdraw Contours mapping software creates HD fishing maps of the places you've been. No special knowledge is required. The Striker Plus 9sv can store up to 2 million acres of your Quickdraw Contours maps with 1' contours.
The Striker Plus 9sv features built-in Wi-Fi, so you can pair with the free, all-in-one ActiveCaptain app. Once paired, you can get smart notifications right on your screen. You can also access the Quickdraw Contours Community to share some of your new maps or download new data from the community. You'll even be able to get updates for your fishfinder using the Wi-Fi connection and the ActiveCaptain app.
Clear Scanning Sonar Images
Garmin ClearVu scanning sonar gives you a nearly photographic, wide image of what passes below your boat. Garmin SideVu scanning sonar gives you a crisp, clear view of what lies off to each side of your boat. You clearly see structure, submerged objects, and fish. Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar provides remarkable target separation. All this sonar technology is combined into one transducer to help you catch more fish.
Mark Spots with High-Sensitivity GPS
The built-in, high-sensitivity GPS finds and maintains your position anywhere you go on the water. The GPS allows you to mark waypoints for different locations. So, if the fish are biting in one spot, you can mark it and return to it on your next trip. Mark docks, boat ramps, and other locations on the lake, and create routes back to them for your next trip.
The GPS also allows Striker Plus 9sv to show your speed on screen, so you can be sure you're trolling at the right speed for the lure you're using or in wake-controlled areas.
Built For You
The Striker Plus 9sv Fishfinder makes fishing a breeze, and it's built to work in any environment. The bright, sunlight-readable display gives you a clear view of what's below your boat, even on the brightest days. And the larger screen gives you a better view of what is happening below the boat. The intuitive user interface makes it simple to navigate to whatever feature you need, so you're always ready for anything on the water.
Garmin Striker Plus 9sv Specs
• Overall: 11.1" x 6.5" x 2.4"
• Display size: 9" diag.
• Display resolution: 800 x 480 pixels
• Display type: WVGA color
• Weight: 2.4 lbs.
• Water rating: IPX7
Sonar Frequencies and Specs
• Traditional: 77/200kHz
• CHIRP: Mid and High
• ClearVu and SideVu: 455/800kHz
• Transmit Power: 500W RMS
• Maximum Depth: 2300' freshwater / 1100' saltwater
• Wireless Connectivity
• Quickdraw Contours
• Integrated GPS
• Mark Waypoints
• Course over Ground (COG)
• Bottom Lock
• Water Temperature Log and Graph
• Split-Screen Zoom
• Ultrascroll Displays Fish Targets at Higher Speeds
• Fish Symbol ID Helps Identify Fish Targets
• AutoGain Minimizes Clutter
• Adjustable Depth Line
• Water Temp Sensor Included
In The Box
• Striker Plus 9sv Fishfinder
• CV52HW-TM transducer
• Power/data cable
• 12-pin to dual 4-pin transducer adapter cable
• Tilt/swivel mount
- Quickdraw Contours software creates fishing maps
- Built-in GPS and CHIRP sonar
- ClearVu and SideVu scanning
- Built-in Wi-Fi for access to ActiveCaptain app
- Bright, sunlight-readable display