Garmin Striker 7sv CHIRP GPS Fishfinder
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
• Easy-to-use 7" color fishfinder with built-in, high-sensitivity GPS and CHIRP sonar, including Garmin CHIRP DownVü and Garmin CHIRP SideVü scanning sonars
• Find fish; mark and return to hot spots, docks and ramps
• Includes Garmin GT52 transducer with high wide CHIRP (250W) and CHIRP DownVü / CHIRP SideVü (455/800kHz and 500W)
• Share waypoints and routes with other Striker or echoMAP chartplotter combos
• Smooth Scaling software technology for depth range adjustments
Finding fish is easier than ever with Striker 7sv fishfinder. Mark and return to your hot spots, boat ramps, and docks. You also can share your favorite waypoints and routes with other Striker and echoMAP combos. Smooth Scaling graphics provide uninterrupted imagery when switching between depth-range scales. Sonar history rewind allows you to scroll back through sonar images to mark waypoints you originally may have missed. Plus, it has a built-in flasher and displays speed data. Includes tilt/swivel mount plus transom and trolling motor mounting hardware and cable.
Experience the Clarity of CHIRP
Striker 7sv includes a Garmin high wide CHIRP transducer, which provides a visibly higher level of clarity and detail for fish and structure than traditional 77/200 kHz transducers. Instead of sending just 1 single frequency, CHIRP sends a continuous sweep of frequencies, ranging from low to high, then interprets them individually upon their return. Since the frequencies provide a wider range of information, CHIRP sonar technology can create crisper fish arches with greater target separation.
Clearest Scanning Sonar on the Water
Garmin DownVü scanning sonar gives you a nearly photographic image of what passes 750 feet below your boat. Garmin SideVü scanning sonar gives you a crisp, clear view of what lies up to 750 feet off to each side of your boat. You clearly see structure, submerged objects, and fish. High wide CHIRP sonar and both DownVü and SideVü scanning sonars are combined into one transducer. Also provides support for Minn Kota and MotorGuide trolling motors with integrated transducers.
Mark Spots with High-Sensitivity GPS
Unlike regular fishfinders, Striker fishfinders have built-in, high-sensitivity GPS to locate your current position quickly and precisely, then maintain your GPS location anywhere you go on the lake. More importantly, they allow you to mark spots where the fish are biting so you can return to them again in the future. You also can mark docks, boat ramps, and other locations on the lake. Just follow the path created on your screen to return to them whenever you wish.
Navigate Easily with Waypoint Map
Since the Striker fishfinder series includes high-sensitivity GPS, you can see your position in relation to waypoints you have marked. Use the waypoint map to easily view, mark, and navigate to locations such as brush piles, stumps, and docks. It's also a great tool for finding your way back to the boat ramp.
Check Your Speed On Screen
You can quickly and easily see your boat speed on the screen of your Striker fishfinder. This is a great tool to make sure you are trolling at the right speed for the lure you're using and for a particular fish species. It's also a good way to tell if you are going the right speed in wake-controlled areas.
Fish Vertically with Built-In Flasher
Striker provides you with both a fishfinder and flasher all in one unit. Anytime you're stationary fishing, such as ice fishing or jigging for crappie, the built-in flasher will show you the bottom, whether it is solid or muddy, your jig or weighted bait, and the depth of fish as they swim into the sonar beam. You can even watch how high your jig is being lifted and dropped and whether fish move toward or away from it.
Garmin Striker 7sv Specs
• Overall: 9.3" x 5.5" x 2.3"
• Display size: 7" diag. (3.6"H x 6"W)
• Display resolution: 800 x 480 pixels
• Display type: WVGA color
• Weight: 24 oz.
• Water rating: IPX7
Sonar Frequencies and Specs
• Traditional: 77/200kHz
• CHIRP: Mid and High
• DownVu and SideVu: 455/800kHz
• Transmit Power: 500W RMS
• Maximum Depth: 2300' freshwater / 1100' saltwater
• Bottom lock
• Water temperature log and graph
• Split-screen zoom
• Ultrascroll displays fish targets at higher speeds
• Fish Symbol ID helps identify fish targets
• AutoGain minimizes clutter
• Adjustable depth line
• Water temp sensor included
In The Box
• Striker 7sv
• GT52HW-TM transducer
• 12-pin transducer to 4-pin sounder adapter cable
• Transom and trolling motor mounts
• Power cable
• Tilt mount
- Built-in GPS and CHIRP sonar
- DownVu and SideVu scanning
- Mark and return to hot spots
- Built-in flasher
- Includes Garmin GT52 transducer