Garmin P19 Nylon 12° Tilted-Element Thru-Hull Transducer
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
• Depth only (optional temperature sensor)
• 8° to 15° hull deadrise
• Right angle cable exit offers low headroom and protection when transducer is stepped on
• Included rubber washer allows tightening of the hull nut to irregular surfaces
• Housing is ABYC H-27 compliant
- Low-profile transducer for thru-hull applications
- Allows deep echosounding up to 700'
- Nearly flush unit minimizes drag
- Durable plastic construction resists corrosion