Experience an advanced all-in-one solution with Garmin's GPSMAP 922 chartplotter. Features a bright touchscreen that's easy to see in daylight. Enjoy built-in wireless for Garmin mobile apps and share maps, user data, radar, and IP cameras among multiple units. NMEA 2000 and NMEA 0183 supports network connectivity, including autopilots, digital switching, weather, media, VHF, AIS, and other sensors. This unit also includes integrated ANT support for use with quatix 3 marine watch, Garmin Nautix in-view display, gWind Wireless 2 transducer, GNX Wind marine instrument, and wireless remote controls. Built-in SailAssist features such as laylines, race features, set and drift, wind data, and more are also available. Preloaded worldwide basemap included for general reference, plus Quickdraw Contours software and the Quickdraw Community on the Garmin Connect online network.
• Dimensions: 10.1" x 6.4" x 2.1"
• Weight: 2.5 lbs.
• Display type: WSVGA display
• Display size: 7.7"x 4.5"
• Display resolution: 1024 x 600
• Receiver: 10Hz high-sensitivity
• Data cards: 2 microSD cards
• Waypoints: 5,000
• Routes: 100
What's in the box:
• GPSMAP 922 chartplotter
• Power/data cable
• Bail-mount kit with knobs
• Flush-mount kit with gasket
• Protective cover
• Trim piece snap covers
- Chartplotter with touchscreen interface
- Bright screen with high resolution
- Built-in wireless for mobile apps and data sharing
- NMEA 2000 and NMEA 0183 network supports