Garmin GMI 20 Marine Instrument Display
- In Stock
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
We believe in offering the very best value, quality, and selection. Plus, we want you to enjoy your purchase! In the event you wish to send a product back to us, you may return most unused items for a refund or exchange, minus shipping, within 90 days from the date of purchase unless noted below under exceptions and exclusions. Refunds are issued to the original form of payment.
GMI; 20 Marine Instrument Display
Perfectly Designed for Power & Sail Vessels
The GMI 20 digital marine instrument display is perfectly designed for both power and sail vessels. Designed to clearly show depth, speed, wind and 100+ marine and vessel parameters, its large, bright 4" color display with extra large digits is easy to read at a distance and 170 degree viewing angle.
A glass-bonded finish lens prevents fogging and increases contrast. Daylight readability is enhanced with a high contrast color scheme. For enhanced night visibility, you have a choice of red/black, green/black or the normal night mode color scheme along with a dimmer control. Screens can be set to auto-scroll, cycling between pages automatically without your having to do a thing. This is especially advantageous to sailors as it allows you to install the unit(s) in a greater variety of locations on the vessel. Default profiles can be customized for powerboat, sailboat, fishing, engine/fuel, plus several other user-specified profiles. Power is supplied by the NMEA 2000; network.
In addition, the GMI 20 also features a dedicated race timer that counts down and counts up, with an internal beeper. Included are 2 trim snap piece cover options which allow you to match the GMI 20 with the GPSMAP; 500/700 series, GPSMAP 8000 Glass Helm series or legacy Garmin chartplotters.
- Marine instrument display clearly shows depth, speed, wind and 100+ marine and vessel parameters
- Large, bright 4" color glass-bonded lens display with anti-glare finish
- Easy to read from a distance and 170 degree viewing angle
- Enhanced night time readability with backlight dimmer and full color or red/black or green/black color schemes
- Enhanced daylight readability with new high contrast color option
- Dimensions without sun cover (HxWxD): 110 x 115 x 30 mm (4.33" x 4.53" x 1.18")
- Dimensions with sun cover (HxWxD): 115 x 120 x 35.5 mm (4.53" x 4.72" x 1.40")
- Weight without sun cover: 247 g (8.71 oz)
- Weight with sun cover: 283 g (9.98 oz)
- Temperature range: From 5x to 158x F (from -15x to 70x C)
- Compass-safe distance: 209 mm (8.25")
- Case material: Polycarbonate, waterproof to IPX7
- Power usage: 2.5 W max
- Unit max. voltage: 32 Vdc
- NMEA 2000r input voltage: 9-16 Vdc
- NMEA 2000 load equivalency number (LEN): 6 (300 mA at 9 Vdc)
In The box
- GMI; 20*
- Black trim piece snap cover
- Protective cover
- Flush mount gasket and hardware
- NMEA 2000; T-connector
- NMEA 2000 drop cable
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Screen Size: 4"