• Bright, sunlight-readable 7" keyed-assist touchscreen chartplotter fishfinder combo
• Includes transducer for Garmin high wide CHIRP traditional sonar plus CHIRP ClearVu scanning sonar
• Preloaded BlueChart g2 charts for the coastal U.S.
• Built-in Garmin Quickdraw Contours mapping software instantly creates personalized fishing maps on-screen with 1' contours as you fish
• Use the built-in Wi-Fi to pair with the free ActiveCaptain app for access to OneChart, smart notifications, Garmin Quickdraw Community data, and more
This bright, sunlight-readable 7" combo offers the convenience of a keyed-assist touchscreen. It comes with one transducer that encompasses Garmin high wide CHIRP traditional sonar plus CHIRP ClearVu scanning sonar. Preloaded with BlueChart g2 charts for the coastal U.S. Quickdraw Contours mapping software lets you instantly create personalized fishing maps on-screen with 1' contours. Built-in Wi-Fi is easily paired with the free ActiveCaptain app for access to OneChart, which allows you to purchase and download new charts. ActiveCaptain also gives you access to smart notifications, the ActiveCaptain community for marina and other points of interest details, Quickdraw Community data, and more. The quick-release bail mount makes it easy to remove your ECHOMAP and take it with you. Transducer transom and trolling motor mounts included.
The Garmin CHIRP Difference
The built-in sonar capabilities of the ECHOMAP Plus 74cv include CHIRP traditional sonar, one of the most sophisticated sonar technologies available for fishing. CHIRP traditional sonar provides amazingly clear target separation and definition, because it puts more energy onto the target than traditional sonar. It also provides traditional sonar support for Minn Kota and MotorGuide trolling motors with integrated transducers.
Clear Scanning Sonar Images
Garmin CHIRP ClearVu scanning sonar gives you a nearly photographic image of what's below your boat. You clearly see structure, submerged objects and fish. Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar and ClearVu scanning sonar are combined into one transducer.
Quickdraw Contours to Create Your Own Maps
Instantly create personalized fishing maps on-screen with 1' contours. Tailor them to fit your needs. These are your maps; keep the data to yourself or share it with the Quickdraw Community on Garmin Connect.
Get Connected with ActiveCaptain App
The free all-in-one ActiveCaptain app allows you to manage your marine experience from nearly anywhere. It creates a simple yet powerful connection between your compatible mobile device and your chartplotter, charts, maps, and the community. Use the ECHOMAP's built-in Wi-Fi to pair it with the free ActiveCaptain app for access to OneChart, which allows you to update or purchase and download new charts. ActiveCaptain also gives you access to smart notifications, the ActiveCaptain community for marina and other points of interest details, Quickdraw Community data, and more.
SailAssist features include laylines, enhanced wind rose, heading, and course-over-ground lines. See true and apparent wind angle and speed, as well as set and drift at a glance. To help you gain a wind-maximizing competitive edge, a pre-race guidance page shows your virtual starting line along with data fields showing laylines, time to burn before the start, and a race timer.
Preloaded BlueChart g2 Charts
Preloaded with BlueChart g2 charts covering the coastal U.S. (east coast, west coast, Gulf of Mexico, U.S., and the Canadian side of the Great Lakes). Derived from official charts and private sources to provide navigational aids, spot soundings, depth contour, tides and currents, and more.
A single microSD card slot provides expandable memory for accessory map purchases. Or purchase maps with OneChart through the ActiveCaptain app and automatically sync with your compatible chartplotter, eliminating the need for an SD card.
NMEA 2000 Network Support
ECHOMAP Plus provides NMEA 2000 support for engine data, sensors, Fusion-Link audio system, autopilots, and more.
Take Your ECHOMAP Plus with You
When you're off the water, it's easy to keep your ECHOMAP Plus combo safe and secure. You don't have to mess with plugging and unplugging wires from the unit because the cords plug directly into the mount. This allows you to quickly install and remove your ECHOMAP Plus from power and the mount.
Garmin ECHOMAP Plus 74cv Specs
• Overall: 9.8" x 5.5" x 2.0"
• Display size: 7" diag. (6.1" x 3.4")
• Display resolution: 800 x 400 pixels
• Display type: WVGA color
• Weight: 1.7 lbs.
• Water rating: IPX7
• Power Consumption: 15W
• Receiver: 5 Hz
Maps and Memory
• Data Cards: Accepts 1 microSD card (32 GB max)
• Waypoints: 5,000
• Routes: 100
• Track Log: 50,000 points; 50 saved tracks
• Preloaded Maps: BlueChart g2 coastal maps
Sonar Frequencies and Specs
• Traditional: 50/200kHz
• CHIRP: Mid and High
• ClearVu: 455/800kHz
• Transmit Power: 500W RMS
• Maximum Depth: 2300' freshwater / 1100' saltwater
• Tide Tables
• Supports AIS (tracks target ship's position)
• Supports DSC (displays position data from DSC-capable VHF radio)
• Supports Fusion-Link compatible radios
• Bottom Lock
• Water Temperature Log and Graph
• Sonar Recording
• Sonar History Rewind
• NMEA 2000 Compatible
• Transducer Pin Numbers: 8
• NMEA 0183 Input and Output Ports
• Wireless Connectivity
In The Box
• ECHOMAP Plus 74cv with BlueChart g2 for U.S.
• CV23M-TM Transducer
• Power/Data Cable
• Tilt Mount with Quick-Release Cradle
• Flush Mount
• Protective Cover
- Bright, keyed-assist touchscreen display
- Transducer for high wide CHIRP and ClearVu sonar
- Preloaded BlueChart g2 for coastal U.S.
- Quickdraw Contours mapping software
- Built-in Wi-Fi pairs with ActiveCaptain app