Garmin ECHOMAP Plus 63cv Chartplotter with GT20 Transducer
FREE Standard Shipping over $99.
Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $69
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
- This item is currently not available
ECHOMAP Plus 63cv also features built-in Wi-Fi to pair with the free ActiveCaptain app for access to OneChart, which allows you to purchase and download new charts. ActiveCaptain also gives you access to smart notifications, the ActiveCaptain community for marina and other points of interest details, Quickdraw Community data, and more. You can also share waypoints and routes with other Garmin ECHOMAP or STRIKER units. Features quick-release bail mount to make it easy to remove and take with you. Transom and trolling motor mounts included.
The Garmin CHIRP Difference
The built-in sonar capabilities of ECHOMAP Plus 63cv include CHIRP traditional sonar, one of the most sophisticated sonar technologies available for the fishing and boating public. CHIRP traditional sonar provides amazingly clear target separation and definition, because it puts even more energy onto the target than traditional sonar. It also provides traditional sonar support for Minn Kota and MotorGuide trolling motors with integrated transducers.
Clear Scanning Sonar Images
Garmin CHIRP ClearVü scanning sonar gives you a nearly photographic, wide image of what passes below your boat. You clearly see structure, submerged objects, and fish. Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar and ClearVü scanning sonar are combined into 1 transducer.
Preloaded LakeVu g3 Maps
These highly detailed freshwater maps with integrated Navionics data cover more than 17,000 U.S. lakes, rivers and reservoirs with up to 1' contours. LakeVü g3 gives you excellent detail of underwater features, plus Shallow Water Shading allows you to designate a minimum depth. It also shows interstates, general roads and bridges, designated fishing areas, boat ramps, marinas, and campgrounds.
A single microSD card slot provides expandable memory for accessory map purchases. Or purchase maps with OneChart through the ActiveCaptain app and automatically sync with your compatible chartplotter, eliminating the need for an SD card.
Quickdraw Contours to Create Your Own Maps
Instantly create personalized fishing maps on screen with 1' contours. Tailor them to fit your needs. These are your maps; keep the data to yourself or share it with the Quickdraw Community on Garmin Connect.
Get Connected with ActiveCaptain App
The free all-in-one ActiveCaptain app allows you to manage your marine experience from nearly anywhere. It creates a simple yet powerful connection between your compatible mobile device and your chartplotter, charts, maps, and the community. Use the ECHOMAP's built-in Wi-Fi to pair it with the free ActiveCaptain app for access to OneChart, which allows you to update or purchase and download new charts. ActiveCaptain also gives you access to smart notifications, the ActiveCaptain community for marina and other points of interest details, Quickdraw Community data, and more.
SailAssist features include laylines, enhanced wind rose, heading, and course-over-ground lines. See true and apparent wind angle and speed, as well as set and drift at a glance. To help you gain a wind-maximizing competitive edge, a pre-race guidance page shows your virtual starting line along with data fields showing laylines, time to burn before the start, and a race timer.
Take Your ECHOMAP Plus with You
When you're off the water, it's easy to keep your ECHOMAP Plus combo safe and secure. You don't have to mess with plugging and unplugging wires from the unit because the cords plug directly into the mount. This allows you to quickly install and remove your ECHOMAP Plus from power and the mount.
• Dimensions: 8.6” x 5.1” x 2.6”
• Display Size: 5.4” x 3.1”; 6.2” Diagonal
• Display Resolution: 480 x 800 pixels
• Display Type: WVGA Display
• Weight: 1.6 lbs.
• Water Rating: IPX7
• Power Consumption: 12W
• Receiver: 5 Hz
Maps & Memory:
• Preloaded Maps: LakeVu g3 Inland Maps
• Data Cards: Accepts 1 microSD Card (32 GB Max)
• Waypoints: 5,000
• Routes: 100
• Track Log: 50,000 Points; 50 Saved Tracks
Sonar Frequencies and Specs
• CHIRP Traditional: 77/200kHz
• ClearVu: 455/800kHz
• Transmit Power: 500W RMS
• Maximum Depth: 2300' freshwater / 1100' saltwater
• Supports AIS (tracks target ship's position)
• Supports DSC (displays position data from DSC-capable VHF radio)
• Bottom Lock (shows return from the bottom up)
• Water Temperature Log and Graph
• Sonar Recording
• Sonar History Rewind
• Transducer Pin Numbers: 4
• NMEA 0183 Input Ports: 1
• NMEA 0183 Output Ports: 1
In The Box:
• ECHOMAP Plus 63cv with LakeVu g3 for U.S.
• GT20-TM Transducer
• Power/Data Cable
• NMEA 2000 4-Pin to 5-Pin Adapter Cable
• Tilt/Swivel Mount with Quick-Release Cradle
• Flush Mount
• Protective Cover
- Bright, sunlight-readable 6" combo
- GT20 transducer for Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar & CHIRP ClearVü scanning sonar
- Preloaded LakeVü g3 maps cover more than 17,000 lakes
- Built-in Quickdraw Contours mapping software instantly creates personalized fishing maps
- Built-in Wi-Fi pairs with the free ActiveCaptain app