Garmin ECHOMAP Plus 44cv Chartplotter Fishfinder with GT20 Transducer
FREE Standard Shipping over $99.
Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $69
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
- This item is currently not available
The Garmin CHIRP Difference
The built-in sonar capabilities of ECHOMAP Plus 44cv include Garmin’s CHIRP traditional sonar, one of the most sophisticated sonar technologies available for the fishing and boating public. The CHIRP traditional sonar provides amazingly clear target separation and definition, because it puts even more energy onto the target than traditional sonar. It also provides traditional sonar support for Minn Kota and MotorGuide trolling motors with integrated transducers.
Preloaded BlueChart g3 Charts
This ECHOMAP Plus combo features preloaded BlueChart g3 charts with integrated Navionics data, covering the coastal U.S. (East Coast, West Coast, Gulf of Mexico, U.S., and the Canadian side of the Great Lakes). Data is derived from official charts and private sources to provide navigational aids, spot soundings, depth contour, tides and currents, and more.
• Dimensions: 4” x 6.5” x 3.1”
• Display Size: 2.1” x 3.7”; 4.3” Diagonal
• Display Resolution: 480 x 272 pixels
• Display Type: WQVGA Display
• Weight: 1.6 lbs.
• Water Rating: IPX7
• Power Consumption: 5W
• Receiver: 5 Hz
Maps & Memory:
• Preloaded Maps: BlueChart g3 Coastal Maps
• Data Cards: Accepts 1 microSD Card (32 GB Max)
• Waypoints: 5,000
• Routes: 100
• Track Log: 50,000 Points; 50 Saved Tracks
Sonar Frequencies and Specs
• CHIRP Traditional: 77/200kHz
• ClearVu: 455/800kHz
• Transmit Power: 500W RMS
• Maximum Depth: 2300' freshwater / 1100' saltwater
• Supports AIS (tracks target ship's position)
• Supports DSC (displays position data from DSC-capable VHF radio)
• Bottom Lock (shows return from the bottom up)
• Water Temperature Log and Graph
• Sonar Recording
• Sonar History Rewind
• Transducer Pin Numbers: 4
• NMEA 0183 Input Ports: 1
• NMEA 0183 Output Ports: 1
In The Box:
• ECHOMAP Plus 43cv with BlueChart g3 for U.S.
• GT20-TM Transducer
• Power/Data Cable
• Tilt/Swivel Mount with Quick-Release Cradle
• Flush Mount
• Protective Cover
- Bright, sunlight-readable 4.3" combo
- GT20 transducer for Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar & CHIRP ClearVü scanning sonar
- Preloaded BlueChart g3 charts with integrated Navionics data for the coastal U.S.
- Built-in Garmin Quickdraw Contours mapping software instantly creates personalized fishing maps
- Share waypoints and routes with other ECHOMAP or STRIKER units