Garmin ECHOMAP Plus 43cv Chartplotter Fishfinder with GT20 Transducer
FREE Standard Shipping over $99.
Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $69
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
- In Stock
The Garmin CHIRP Difference
The built-in sonar capabilities of ECHOMAP Plus 43cv include Garmin’s CHIRP traditional sonar, one of the most sophisticated sonar technologies available for the fishing and boating public. The CHIRP traditional sonar provides amazingly clear target separation and definition, because it puts even more energy onto the target than traditional sonar. It also provides traditional sonar support for Minn Kota and MotorGuide trolling motors with integrated transducers.
Preloaded LakeVü g3 Maps
These highly detailed freshwater maps with integrated Navionics data cover more than 17,000 U.S. lakes, rivers, and reservoirs with up to 1’ contours. LakeVü g3 maps give you excellent detail of underwater features, plus Shallow Water Shading allows you to designate a minimum depth. It also shows interstates, general roads and bridges, designated fishing areas, boat ramps, marinas, and campgrounds.
• Dimensions: 4” x 6.5” x 3.1”
• Display Size: 2.1” x 3.7”; 4.3” Diagonal
• Display Resolution: 480 x 272 pixels
• Display Type: WQVGA Display
• Weight: 1.6 lbs.
• Water Rating: IPX7
• Power Consumption: 5W
• Receiver: 5 Hz
Maps & Memory:
• Preloaded Maps: LakeVü g3 Inland Maps
• Data Cards: Accepts 1 microSD Card (32 GB Max)
• Waypoints: 5,000
• Routes: 100
• Track Log: 50,000 Points; 50 Saved Tracks
Sonar Frequencies and Specs
• CHIRP Traditional: 77/200kHz
• ClearVu: 455/800kHz
• Transmit Power: 500W RMS
• Maximum Depth: 2300' freshwater / 1100' saltwater
• Supports AIS (tracks target ship's position)
• Supports DSC (displays position data from DSC-capable VHF radio)
• Bottom Lock (shows return from the bottom up)
• Water Temperature Log and Graph
• Sonar Recording
• Sonar History Rewind
• Transducer Pin Numbers: 4
• NMEA 0183 Input Ports: 1
• NMEA 0183 Output Ports: 1
In The Box:
• ECHOMAP Plus 43cv with LakeVü g3 for U.S.
• GT20-TM Transducer
• Power/Data Cable
• Tilt/Swivel Mount with Quick-Release Cradle
• Flush Mount
• Protective Cover
- Bright, sunlight-readable 4.3" chartplotter fishfinder combo
- GT20 transducer for Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar & CHIRP ClearVü scanning sonar
- Preloaded LakeVü g3 maps with integrated Navionics data cover more than 17,000 lakes
- Built-in Quickdraw Contours mapping software instantly creates personalized fishing maps
- Share waypoints and routes with other ECHOMAP or STRIKER units