Fusion StereoActive Portable Watersport Stereo
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
We believe in offering the very best value, quality, and selection. Plus, we want you to enjoy your purchase! In the event you wish to send a product back to us, you may return most unused items for a refund or exchange, minus shipping, within 90 days from the date of purchase unless noted below under exceptions and exclusions. Refunds are issued to the original form of payment.
IPx7 Water-Resistant and It Floats!
More than just a standard Bluetooth speaker, StereoActive is an IPx7 rated, water-resistant portable watersport stereo that FLOATS! StereoActive will survive submersion of up to 1 meter of water for 30 minutes and come back singing. Whether you paddle the calm or tackle the waves, this stereo is prepared for anything.
Fusion Puck Mounting System
The unique Fusion Puck Mounting System enables you to securely mount the stereo to any paddle board, kayak, canoe, dinghy, or even jacuzzi.
Full Streaming Capabilities
Take to the water this season with your full catalog of music and streaming services, including:
Bluetooth Audio Streaming - Enabling you to stream any popular music service from a compatible A2DP Bluetooth enabled device.
AM/FM Radio Tuner - You can tune in your favorite hits, with two dedicated preset keys available for your favorite stations.
Weatherband Radio - Stay on top of the weather with Weatherband radio (available in North America only).
USB Flash Drive - Enjoy playback of MP3 media from a low profile USB flash drive while out on the water. A waterproof cavity is designed to provide secure housing of the USB inside the StereoActive. If your smartphone is low on power, the USB port provides an emergency charge system (depending on StereoActive battery status). Made for Apple and iPhone IAP2 lightning connector products. AOA 2.0 audio playback support for compatible Android phones over USB.
Large, Easy-To-Press Buttons
The scalloped design of the control keys was added with your paddle in mind. Whether you're standing on your paddle board or rowing in your canoe, you can always adjust the entertainment with the tap of a paddle. The high-grade rubber overmolded key pad is engineered to take a paddling.
12 Unique Voice Prompts
12 unique voice prompts (available in 5 languages) provide audio feedback when you engage with the StereoActive. As you cycle music sources, save presets, and even charge the battery, you'll be kept informed.
World Class Audio Engineering
The quality of the music is just as important as the durability of the design, and it's for this reason Fusion's expert sound engineers worked tirelessly on the Class-D amplifier, speaker drivers, internal volume, and passive radiator system to deliver audiophile-quality music reproduction. The dual 2.5" 40-watt custom-designed directional speaker system and passive radiator are perfectly tuned for powerful audio delivery. The long excursion directional speaker design delivers greater cut through in the outdoor environment and a more personal listening experience.
Up To 20 Hours Of Battery Life*
The high-powered lithium ion battery built into the StereoActive will keep the music playing for up to 20 hours. Charge technology allows you to get back to the fun within 3 hours whether you're charging in the car or a wall socket.
* Results may vary depending on listening volume and connection type.
Take control of your entertainment with Fusion's intuitive app solutions, available for smartphone and smartwatch owners. Garmin smartwatch owners and Apple or Android smartphone users can enjoy wireless control with the free Fusion-Link Bluetooth app. Functionality includes the ability to set tuner regions, scan stations, set presets, adjust bass/treble, adjust volume, and select your favorite music track.
• Tuner - FM / AM + Weatherband (USA only)
• Bluetooth - V 4.1 with ANT Support / A2DP / AVRCP
• USB - Type-A Port with Apple/Android 1A Charging
• USB Format - FAT 32
• USB Audio Format - MP3
• Made For iPod and iPhone - Apple IAP2 Lightning Connector Products
• AOA Android - Android OpenSource Audio Protocol
• Speakers - Two 2.5" + Passive Radiator
• Amp Output Per Channel - Class-D / 40 watts (2 x 20W stereo)
• Battery - Internal Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery for up to 20 hours of use
• Charging Requirements - 100-240 VAC (AC power adapter included) or 12 VDC 2 A Car Adaptor (not included). Charges within 3 hours.
• Waterproof Rating - IPx7 / Floats
• Chassis - Polycarbonate with TPE Overmold
• Fusion-Link Remote App via Bluetooth - Control via Apple Lightning Connector Products and Android
• Smartwatch App via ANT - Garmin Smartwatches (Vivo Active / HR, Fenix 3 / HR, Tactix Bravo, Quatix 3, D2 Bravo) - Requires Fusion-Link Garmin Connect IQ App.
• Voice Prompts - 12 Unique Multi-Language Voice Prompts (download available from www.stereoactive.com)
• Mounting - Standard Fusion Puck Mount included with screw and adhesive pad
• Dimensions - 9.3"W x 5.5"D x 3.2"H (236mm x 132mm x 82mm)
• Puck Dimensions - 3.1" dia. x 0.5"H (80mm x 13mm)
• Weight - 2.87 lbs. (1.3kg)
- Engineered for life on the water
- IPx7 Water-Resistant and It FLOATS
- Puck mounting system secures it to any board
- Bluetooth Streaming and USB Flash Drive
- Up to 20 hours of battery life