Fusion Apollo Marine Monoblock Amplifier - 2000W
- Ships from vendor
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
We believe in offering the very best value, quality, and selection. Plus, we want you to enjoy your purchase! In the event you wish to send a product back to us, you may return most unused items for a refund or exchange, minus shipping, within 90 days from the date of purchase unless noted below under exceptions and exclusions. Refunds are issued to the original form of payment.
Apollo Marine Monoblock Amplifier - 2000W
Amplify the moment with an Apollo marine amplifier – designed specifically for use with your Fusion DSP-enabled marine stereo and Fusion speakers.
This powerful and efficient mono-block amplifier is the difference between hearing the music and feeling it. With an impressive 650-watt RMS (at 4 ohms), this amplifier is specifically designed to power a subwoofer. The Easy Tune feature automatically regulates audio settings for the best sound quality without manual adjustments (Requires setup using the Fusion-Link app on a compatible smartphone).
Fusion Apollo MS-API2000
- Impressive Power: 650-watt RMS (at 4 ohms), specifically designed to power a subwoofer.
- Efficient Class-D Design: Uses less power, so you can listen to music for longer at higher volumes, with less drain on the battery.
- Easy Tune Feature - Automatically adjusts audio settings for the best possible sound quality with no manual adjustments required (Requires setup using the Fusion-Link app on a compatible smartphone).
- LED Indicator - Show issues with electrical currents and shorts as well as temperature.
- Less Total Harmonic Distortion - The amplifier is designed with minimal distortion and noise, allowing for better quality audio.
- Ignition Protected - Intelligent electronic fuse prevents damage from over/under current, temperature, output short, and other faults.
- Conformal Coated PCBs -The amplifier circuit board has been specially coated to provide enhanced protection from the marine elements.
- Powder Coated Aluminum Finish - Salt fog, temperature, vibration, and UV tested with a modern aesthetic design to add style to your boat.
- Easy Installation - Proprietary cable connectors and a mounting bracket are included in the box. The cable connectors allow you to pre-wire your speakers/subwoofers, while the mounting bracket allow you to simply clip the amplifier in place for a clean finish.
- True-Marine Design - Designed to withstand the harshest marine environments season after season and comes with a 3-year warranty.
- Peak Power - 2000 Watts
- Power at 4 ohm - 650 Watt RMS
- Power at 2 ohm - 1100 Watt RMS
- Operating Voltage - 10.8 to 16 VDC
- Class D Amplifier
- Water Rating - IPX2
- Dimensions with bracket (W x H x D) - 9.25" x 7.06" x 2.13"
- Dimensions without bracket (W x H x D) - 9.25" x 7.06" x 1.75"
- Weight - 4.85 pounds
In the Box:
- One Apollo monoblock amplifier
- One mounting bracket
- One power connector
- One speaker connector
- Four 8-gauge, flat head self-tapping screws
- Four 8-gauge, pan head self-tapping screws (for mounting bracket)
- Four screw covers
- Mounting template
- Installation instructions
- Important safety and product information (ISPI)
*Sold as an Individual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Impressive Power: 650-watt RMS (at 4 ohms), specifically designed to power a subwoofer
- Efficient Class-D Design: Uses less power, so you can listen to music for longer at higher volumes, with less drain on the battery
- Easy Tune Feature - Automatically adjusts audio settings for the best possible sound quality with no manual adjustments required