Furuno AIS Interface Box
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
Along with the IF1500AIS, the following optional cables are required to get heading, position, and the IF1500AIS interfaced to the FR8XX2 series display:
• 2 each 000-154-028 - 7-Pin cables - One for position input to the FR8XX2 radar display, and another one to connect the IF1500 AIS to the FR8XX2 radar display.
• 1 each 000-154-054 - 6-Pin cable for connecting heading data into the FR8XX2 radar display.
- Connects any AIS transponder to FR8XX2 radar
- Shows AIS data once heading and position are known
- Requires cables for proper interfacing
- Not required for FA150 to FR8XX2 connection