FLIR M324S Stabilized Single-Payload Thermal Camera With Joystick Control Unit
- This item is currently not available
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
We believe in offering the very best value, quality, and selection. Plus, we want you to enjoy your purchase! In the event you wish to send a product back to us, you may return most unused items for a refund or exchange, minus shipping, within 90 days from the date of purchase unless noted below under exceptions and exclusions. Refunds are issued to the original form of payment.
The M324S is equipped with latest generation optics and FLIR's new Tau 2 thermal core, giving it exceptional detail and sensitivity. It even features a new 2X continuous electronic zoom, which allows you to enlarge distant objects for easier identification.
Rough seas are no problem for the M324S because it features standard 2-axis gyro-stabilization. Even when fully zoomed in on a distant target, the image remains stable and immune to the effects of rough seas and vessel motion.
• Pan-and-tilt thermal camera system for night and day navigation
• 2-axis gyro-stabilization for steady imagery in rough seas or when zoomed in
• Automatic window heater keeps the optics free of ice in cold weather
• Simple Ethernet connectivity and IP addressability for easy installation and control
• FLIR Digital Detail Enhancement (DDE) for superior clarity under challenging conditions
• Next generation thermal core and optics
• Resolution: 336 x 256
• Field of View: 24° x 18°
• Overboard person range: 1,500'
• Small vessel range: 4,200'
• 2X continuous electronic thermal zoom
• Dual analog composite video outputs
• Ball-up or ball-down mounting
• Dimensions: 11.2"H x 7" diameter
What's In The Box:
• M324S Thermal Camera System
• M-Series joystick control unit with weather cover
• 25' Ethernet network cable
• Waterproof Ethernet coupler
• Mounting hardware and gasket kit
• User's Manual
- Stabilized marine thermal camera
- Pan and tilt action for unobstructed viewing
- Gyro-stabilized for clear images in rough seas
- Powerful 36x optical zoom