FLIR M324S Stabilized Single-Payload Thermal Camera With Joystick Control Unit
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
The M324S is equipped with latest generation optics and FLIR's new Tau 2 thermal core, giving it exceptional detail and sensitivity. It even features a new 2X continuous electronic zoom, which allows you to enlarge distant objects for easier identification.
Rough seas are no problem for the M324S because it features standard 2-axis gyro-stabilization. Even when fully zoomed in on a distant target, the image remains stable and immune to the effects of rough seas and vessel motion.
• Pan-and-tilt thermal camera system for night and day navigation
• 2-axis gyro-stabilization for steady imagery in rough seas or when zoomed in
• Automatic window heater keeps the optics free of ice in cold weather
• Simple Ethernet connectivity and IP addressability for easy installation and control
• FLIR Digital Detail Enhancement (DDE) for superior clarity under challenging conditions
• Next generation thermal core and optics
• Resolution: 336 x 256
• Field of View: 24° x 18°
• Overboard person range: 1,500'
• Small vessel range: 4,200'
• 2X continuous electronic thermal zoom
• Dual analog composite video outputs
• Ball-up or ball-down mounting
• Dimensions: 11.2"H x 7" diameter
What's In The Box:
• M324S Thermal Camera System
• M-Series joystick control unit with weather cover
• 25' Ethernet network cable
• Waterproof Ethernet coupler
• Mounting hardware and gasket kit
• User's Manual
- Stabilized marine thermal camera
- Pan and tilt action for unobstructed viewing
- Gyro-stabilized for clear images in rough seas
- Powerful 36x optical zoom