The FLIR M232 Adjustable Tilt marine thermal camera is the smallest and most affordable marine thermal night vision camera. Using the latest generation Boson thermal core, the M232 lets boaters see at night in the 320 x 240 thermal resolution. When the M232 is combined with a Raymarine Axiom MFD, FLIR's ClearCruise intelligent thermal analytics technology offer boaters an entirely new level of awareness and safety. The M232 also uses IP video technology and simplifies installation by eliminating extra video signal cables. The unit offers adjustable tilt to compensate for times when the the boat is running with the bow high. Camera also features 2X digital zoom capability.
Make Navigation Safer
The M232 improves navigation and safety by helping you see bridges, docks, buoys, and other vessels, night and day. The M232 also helps boaters find people in the water faster than with spotlights and radar alone. When combined with the Axiom MFD from Raymarine, M232 uses video analytics to send automatic alerts when objects appear in view.
Long-Range, Optimized Viewing
M232 features a full 320 x 240 resolution for optimal horizon-to-horizon viewing and long-range, 2X digital zoom. Users can also tilt the M232 using the remote control to optimize the camera's position as the boat's speed and running angle change.
Easy to Install
The combination of the M232's small, lightweight design and IP video connectivity make it a snap to install and integrate with multiple MFDs.
Enhanced Awareness with ClearCruise
Combine M232 with a Raymarine Axiom MF,D and take advantage of ClearCruise intelligent thermal analytics. ClearCruise provides audible and visual alerts when "non-water" objects such as boats, obstacles, or navigation markers are identified in the scene.
• Detector Type: 320 × 240 VOx Microbolometer
• Video Refresh Rate: 9 Hz
• Field of View: 24° × 18°
• E-Zoom: 2x
• Image Processing: FLIR Proprietary Digital Detail Enhancement
• Pan Range: 360° (continuous)
• Tilt: +110°, -90°
• Image Processing: FLIR Propriety Digital Detail Enhancement
• Video Output: H264 IP Video stream
• Power Requirements: 12 or 24V DC
• Power Consumption: 15W (typical), 18W (max)
What's In the Box:
• Camera unit
• Top down riser kit
• Thermal camera base seal
• Right-angled RayNet to RayNet cable, 32'
• RayNet to RJ45 adapter cable, 4"
• Right-angled 3-pin power cable, 32'
• Stainless steel mounting hardware kit
- Small, affordable thermal night vision camera
- Easy installation with no video signal cables
- Alerts you of objects nearby to increase safety
- Long-range, optimized viewing