Farm To Feet Women's Boulder Midweight Crew Socks, 2-Pack
- This item is currently not available
FREE Standard Shipping over $99. | Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $69
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
We believe in offering the very best value, quality, and selection. Plus, we want you to enjoy your purchase! In the event you wish to send a product back to us, you may return most unused items for a refund or exchange, minus shipping, within 90 days from the date of purchase unless noted below under exceptions and exclusions. Refunds are issued to the original form of payment.
• U.S. Merino Wool: Merino wool is soft, itch-free, naturally odor- and bacteria-resistant, cool in the summer, and warm in winter. Farm To Feet sources their 100% U.S.-grown merino wool exclusively from sheep raised by American farmers on American farms.
• Outer Nylon Plaiting: A more traditional sock construction technique that produces classic linear patterns and heather textures, outer nylon plaiting knits the stretch yarns in the outer layers of the sock and the body yarn on the inside. Reinforcing yarns woven into the stretch shell increase durability, while wool fibers sit closer to the skin for maximum insulation.
• Top-To-Toe Cushion Zone: Top-To-Toe cushioning increases comfort in heavy, high-volume footwear like hiking and winter boots. Cushioning loop knit along the instep and up the shaft of the sock adds insulation while protecting the foot from stiff boot tongues and uppers.
• Full-Density Cushioning: Full-density cushioning features a terry knit loop on every interior stitch, providing better insulation, exceptional wicking, and increased protection against impact. Its faster moisture absorption keeps the skin dry and reduces friction, while its shock-absorbing nature enhances the performance of multi-sport and outdoor socks.
• Seamless Toe Closure: Advanced knitting techniques create a totally flat connection in the toe box, reducing bulk and eliminating blister-generating friction.
• Comfort Compression: Circumferential compression from the top of the sock through the arch creates a precise, comfortable fit that helps support the foot throughout the day.
• Durability Assured: Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear, increasing the life of the sock.
- Medium-weight traditional hiking sock ideal for colder temps
- Outer plaiting construction surrounds softer body yarns with durable stretch yarns
- Top-to-toe, full-density padding cushions instep and entire leg shaft
- Merino wool is soft, itch-free, naturally odor- and bacteria-resistant
- Seamless toe closure reduces bulk and eliminates blister-generating friction