Equator New Version Compact Front Load Washer, 1.6 cu.ft. with 1200 RPM and Automatic Water Level, EW 824N
FREE Standard Shipping over $99.
Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $49
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
- In Stock
Twenty years in the making, this model of water and energy efficiency defies the old demand for the "proper" washer connection with the convertible-washing feature. This machine breaks the barriers that lock your washer into a specific space in your home or apartment. You'll never have to decide between a small, medium, or large load again. The Super Washer 824 features a weight sensor that determines the correct amount of fill water to prevent water waste. At only easily 33.5 x 23.5 x 22 inches (HxWxD), this washer fits easily into small homes, apartments or anywhere space is an issue. The front-loading machine has 12 programmable features that enable it to stand proudly alongside larger counterparts. The 13 lb. load capacity cleans small loads efficiently, with minimal water and electricity usage. Adjustable leveling legs keep the machine stable no matter what surface it's on, and the ergonomic 45-degree angled door handle prevents excessive bending and back strain. The 824 N has additional features such as Winterize function, quiet function and an redesigned easy to use control panel.
Delay Start: Program washer to start up to 24 hours in advance for convenience and to take advantage of lower electricity rate timings.. Energy Consumption: $7 Estimated yearly energy cost when used with a natural gas heater ($10.30 with an electric water heater). Automatic Water Level: Machine weighs clothes and selects the right amount of water for each load - No wastage of water.
- Winterize (For RV users): Quick 2 minute easy to operate cycle located on knob. Pour anti-freeze in drum. Press start
- Spin speed: High spin speed of 1200 rpm extracts more water, reducing dry time
- Redesigned Easy-to-Use Control Panel: Minimalist controls, redesigned to operate easily.
- Color Coded LED: 14 functions on knob are easily operated with color coded LED lamps, Blue = Wash, Red = Dry, Orange = Options
- Add-a-sock option: Add forgotten items to a load mid-cycle by pressing a button on knob