EEz-In Seat Shock Absorber
- This item is currently not available
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
We believe in offering the very best value, quality, and selection. Plus, we want you to enjoy your purchase! In the event you wish to send a product back to us, you may return most unused items for a refund or exchange, minus shipping, within 90 days from the date of purchase unless noted below under exceptions and exclusions. Refunds are issued to the original form of payment.
* Active Seat Suspension Systems absorb and minimize up to 75% of the shock, jolt, and vibration transmitted to the passenger from the forces of roll, pitch, and yaw.
* Active Seat Suspensions Systems reduce the feelings of seasickness and nausea by absorbing excessive movement with 1" of damped vertical travel.
* These systems are CAD designed, FEA proven, and precision engineered and tooled.
* Components are saltwater spray tested and UV stable to help endure harsh marine environments.
* Made from rugged, high-tensile, anodized aluminum with stainless steel hardware.
* Standard bolt hole pattern allows for mounting on top of pedestal and beneath any individual seat.
* Heavy-duty forward hinge system allows shock absorption to occur in the vertical plane only - eliminates sway and side tipping.
* Includes provisions for mounting seats with 6" center hole pattern.
* Standard bolt hole pattern allows for easy mounting beneath seat to the deck, a box, or the floor of a boat.
* Perfect for mounting beneath most any seat greater than 20".
- Minimizes 75% of shock and vibration
- Helps reduce seasickness and nausea
- Rugged, high tensile anodized aluminum