DuroMax Hybrid Dual Fuel 12,000-Watt Electric Start Generator
FREE Standard Shipping over $99.
Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $49
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
- In Stock
Available as either gasoline or gasoline and propane powered, the 12,000-Watt BEAST generators offer the most versatility and savings all in 1 package. This workhorse generator is powered by a 457cc Duromax OHV engine that feeds the fully loaded power panel, which allows the user to pull up to the maximum 12,000-Watts of power. Also on the power panel are individual breakers to prevent overloading and keep everything safe. The noise reducing muffler utilizes a spark arrestor, making it EPA approved for safe use in U.S National Parks. Duromax Generators are perfect for any application where portable power is needed. Whether it's the result of a natural disaster or a simple camping trip in the woods, Duromax will deliver.
• All copper winding genset doubles the life of your generator
• Dual fuel technology allows generator to be run on propane or gas
• Heavy-duty frame with 4 point fully isolated motor mounts for smooth quiet operation
• Full power panel with oil warning light, volt meter, circuit breaker and power outlets
• Low oil shut-off protects engine
• Quiet muffler reduces engine noise
• Propane hose included
• Regulator already installed
• Powered by a Duromax 457CC OHV engine with 3 year warranty
• Run-time gasoline [at 50% maximum output]: 10-hours
• Run-time propane [at 50% maximum output]: 12-hours
• RV & home standby ready 240-Volt 30 Amp & 240-Volt 50 Amp outlet
• 12,000/9,500 Watts
• Electric Start
• Approved in all 50 states
Generators are not eligible for return. If you purchase a generator that is defective, please visit your local Camping World SuperCenter or an authorized dealer for inspection. Or, reference the Manufacturer's Warranty if applicable.
- Dual-fuel generator can run up to 20-hours on propane, giving you the longest run time
- Provides power normally found in home standby units but in a portable package
- Individual breakers prevent overloading and prioritize safety
- Use of the spark arrestor makes it EPA approved for safe use in U.S National Parks
- Propane hose included with regulator already installed