Digital Yacht AIT3000 Nucleus Class B AIS Transponder
- This item is currently not available
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
We believe in offering the very best value, quality, and selection. Plus, we want you to enjoy your purchase! In the event you wish to send a product back to us, you may return most unused items for a refund or exchange, minus shipping, within 90 days from the date of purchase unless noted below under exceptions and exclusions. Refunds are issued to the original form of payment.
The Nucleus transponder is the World's first to include ZeroLoss technology for the antenna sharing and a wireless interface for iPad connectivity. More and more boat owners are utilizing an iPad or tablet as either a primary navigation display or as a touchscreen repeater for their existing navigation system. Digital Yacht also offers a free AIS viewing app called iAIS as well as more sophisticated charting apps like NavLink. If you're an Android user, AISView is also compatible. The NMEA interface allows connection to any AIS-compatible chartplotter, and USB is available for MAC or PC users and allows programming of the unit with your boat details. Other features include a silence switch option which lets the unit's transmissions be stopped while continuing to receive AIS transmissions.
• Combination Class B AIS transponder with ZeroLoss VHF-AIS antenna splitter
• Full connectivity via NMEA 0183 dual interfaces with built-in multiplexer for instrument data
• NMEA 2000 output
• USB interface for PC and MAC
• Built-in Wi-Fi server for tablets and smartphones
• Remote silence switch capability
• Ultra tough, waterproof, and compact construction
• FM antenna output
• Supplied with GPS antenna
• Supported range of apps for iOS, Android, PC, and MAC
- Transponder can utilize your VHF antenna
- Includes USB and Wi-Fi capabilities
- NMEA interface connects to any chartplotter
- Ultra tough, compact, and waterproof construction