Digital Yacht AIT2000 Class B Transponder
- Ships from vendor
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
We believe in offering the very best value, quality, and selection. Plus, we want you to enjoy your purchase! In the event you wish to send a product back to us, you may return most unused items for a refund or exchange, minus shipping, within 90 days from the date of purchase unless noted below under exceptions and exclusions. Refunds are issued to the original form of payment.
Configuration of your vessel's fixed data, such as MMSI, call sign, boat name, and dimensions is made easy with the included Windows and Mac-compatible proAIS2 software. Once configured, the unit will provide AIS data to a PC or Mac running suitable navigation software or a dedicated chartplotter, such as the latest Garmin, Raymarine, Navico, Standard Horizon, and Furuno units. As well as transmitting your own vessel's position so that other AIS-equipped vessels know where you are, the AIT2000 will receive all AIS targets within range of your boat - typically up to 30NM.
• Ideal for use with existing plotter and radar systems
• Built-in high performance 50 channel GPS receiver (ideal also as a backup GPS)
• USB Interface for simple plug-and-play connection to a PC or Mac
• Includes N2Net interface and cable for connection to NMEA 2000 network
• High speed NMEA output (38,400 baud) - compatible with industry standard plotters
• Comes complete with GPS antenna with integral 1"x14TPI thread mount
• Requires VHF antenna or dedicated AIS antenna (available as optional accessory) or splitter (SPL250)
• Remote Silence Switch option
• Easy-to-install black box solution
- Utilizes the latest AIS transponder technology
- Ultra compact unit
- NMEA 0183, NMEA 2000, and USB outputs
- Ideal for existing plotter and radar systems