Digital Yacht AIT2000 Class B Transponder
FREE Standard Shipping over $99.
Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $69
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
- This item is currently not available
Configuration of your vessel's fixed data, such as MMSI, call sign, boat name, and dimensions is made easy with the included Windows and Mac-compatible proAIS2 software. Once configured, the unit will provide AIS data to a PC or Mac running suitable navigation software or a dedicated chartplotter, such as the latest Garmin, Raymarine, Navico, Standard Horizon, and Furuno units. As well as transmitting your own vessel's position so that other AIS-equipped vessels know where you are, the AIT2000 will receive all AIS targets within range of your boat - typically up to 30NM.
• Ideal for use with existing plotter and radar systems
• Built-in high performance 50 channel GPS receiver (ideal also as a backup GPS)
• USB Interface for simple plug-and-play connection to a PC or Mac
• Includes N2Net interface and cable for connection to NMEA 2000 network
• High speed NMEA output (38,400 baud) - compatible with industry standard plotters
• Comes complete with GPS antenna with integral 1"x14TPI thread mount
• Requires VHF antenna or dedicated AIS antenna (available as optional accessory) or splitter (SPL250)
• Remote Silence Switch option
• Easy-to-install black box solution
- Utilizes the latest AIS transponder technology
- Ultra compact unit
- NMEA 0183, NMEA 2000, and USB outputs
- Ideal for existing plotter and radar systems