The AIT2000 uses the latest AIS Transponder technology to squeeze more performance and interfacing options into a housing that is half the size of previous generation transponders. This ultra-compact Class B Transponder has three outputs: NMEA 0183, NMEA 2000, and a USB connection which allow it to work with every AIS-compatible chartplotter or software package on the market today. Featuring a remote silence button option, two NMEA 0183 Inputs and Outputs, four status LEDs, and rugged vibration-proof mounting brackets, the AIT2000 is the third generation of Digital Yacht AIS transponders and replaces the very popular AIT1000.
Configuration of your vessel's fixed data, such as MMSI, call sign, boat name, and dimensions is made easy with the included Windows and Mac-compatible proAIS2 software. Once configured, the unit will provide AIS data to a PC or Mac running suitable navigation software or a dedicated chartplotter, such as the latest Garmin, Raymarine, Navico, Standard Horizon, and Furuno units. As well as transmitting your own vessel's position so that other AIS-equipped vessels know where you are, the AIT2000 will receive all AIS targets within range of your boat - typically up to 30NM.
• Ideal for use with existing plotter and radar systems
• Built-in high performance 50 channel GPS receiver (ideal also as a backup GPS)
• USB Interface for simple plug-and-play connection to a PC or Mac
• Includes N2Net interface and cable for connection to NMEA 2000 network
• High speed NMEA output (38,400 baud) - compatible with industry standard plotters
• Comes complete with GPS antenna with integral 1"x14TPI thread mount
• Requires VHF antenna or dedicated AIS antenna (available as optional accessory) or splitter (SPL250)
• Remote Silence Switch option
• Easy-to-install black box solution
- Utilizes the latest AIS transponder technology
- Ultra compact unit
- NMEA 0183, NMEA 2000, and USB outputs
- Ideal for existing plotter and radar systems