Digital Yacht AIT1500 Class B AIS Transponder With Built-In GPS
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
The transponder uses a NMEA0183 interface for simple connection to the vast majority of AIS-compatible chartplotters and also has a separate 4800 baud GPS data output for the DSC VHF if required. It consumes less than 2 watts of power and can operate on 12V/24V systems. Features a silence capability so the AIS transmissions can be muted while continuing to receive AIS traffic. A USB interface for programming as well as for PC/MAC-based navigation is included. Compatible with Digital Yacht's NavLink MAC app and SmarterTrack PC navigation system. A dedicated VHF antenna is required for the AIS or a suitable VHF-AIS antenna splitter such as the SPL2000. Can also connect to the WLN10.
• Advanced AIS design for the best performance
• Waterproof, compact enclosure
• Built-in internal GPS antenna
• Dual NMEA 0183 outputs at 4800/38400 baud
• USB interface
• PC/MAC programming software included
• NMEA input multiplex function
• Silence switch option
• Supplied with programming and utilities CD
- Brings Class B benefits to smaller vessels
- Internal GPS helps eliminate antenna clutter
- Compact, waterproof unit
- PC/MAC-based software is included