Digital Yacht AIT1500 Class B AIS Transponder With Built-In GPS
- Ships from vendor
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
We believe in offering the very best value, quality, and selection. Plus, we want you to enjoy your purchase! In the event you wish to send a product back to us, you may return most unused items for a refund or exchange, minus shipping, within 90 days from the date of purchase unless noted below under exceptions and exclusions. Refunds are issued to the original form of payment.
The transponder uses a NMEA0183 interface for simple connection to the vast majority of AIS-compatible chartplotters and also has a separate 4800 baud GPS data output for the DSC VHF if required. It consumes less than 2 watts of power and can operate on 12V/24V systems. Features a silence capability so the AIS transmissions can be muted while continuing to receive AIS traffic. A USB interface for programming as well as for PC/MAC-based navigation is included. Compatible with Digital Yacht's NavLink MAC app and SmarterTrack PC navigation system. A dedicated VHF antenna is required for the AIS or a suitable VHF-AIS antenna splitter such as the SPL2000. Can also connect to the WLN10.
• Advanced AIS design for the best performance
• Waterproof, compact enclosure
• Built-in internal GPS antenna
• Dual NMEA 0183 outputs at 4800/38400 baud
• USB interface
• PC/MAC programming software included
• NMEA input multiplex function
• Silence switch option
• Supplied with programming and utilities CD
- Brings Class B benefits to smaller vessels
- Internal GPS helps eliminate antenna clutter
- Compact, waterproof unit
- PC/MAC-based software is included