Daiwa Lexa HD 300 Baitcast Reel
- Ships from vendor
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
We believe in offering the very best value, quality, and selection. Plus, we want you to enjoy your purchase! In the event you wish to send a product back to us, you may return most unused items for a refund or exchange, minus shipping, within 90 days from the date of purchase unless noted below under exceptions and exclusions. Refunds are issued to the original form of payment.
• Redesigned heavy-duty clutch system
• All grease bearing system
• Stainless steel drive gear and pinion gear
• 7-bearing system (6CRBB +1RB)
• EVA custom handle knob
• Ultimate tournament carbon drag (UTD) with up to 22 lbs. of drag
• Swept handle with weight-reducing cutouts
• Size 300 Handle Length: 100mm
• Aluminum frame and side plate (gear side)
• Magforce cast control
Model Number: LX-HD300H-P
Bearings: 6 CRBB + 1 RB
Gear Ratio: 6.3:1
Line Per Turn: 28.8"
Weight: 12.3 oz.
Mono Capacity (lb. test / yards): 12/240, 14/190
J-Braid Capacity (lb. test / yards): 30/240, 40/180
Drag Max: 22 lbs.
- Upgraded clutch system to handle big bait fishing
- All grease bearing system keeps the reel running smoothly
- Extended counterbalanced handle for max power and torque
- Redesigned 300 frame is compact and palmable
- Ultimate tournament carbon drag with up to 22 lbs. of drag