Take care of all your dining needs, and even some minor repairs, out in the wilderness with the CRKT Eat'N Tool XL Multi-Tool. Using ingenuity and computer-aided design skills, designer Liong Mah takes the familiar "spork" and creates a lightweight, high-tech, and highly functional outdoor multi-tool. Includes a handy bottle opener up top. Furthermore, one side is ground for an emergency screwdriver blade, and the other side can pry open canisters. Ergonomic spoon and short-tuned fork combine in classic "spork" for eating your meals. For emergency repairs, the Eat'N Tool XL also offers 3 metric wrench reliefs: 10mm, 8mm, and 6mm. Non-load-bearing carabiner for easy, clip-on carrying to rings or loops on packs, clothes, and other gear.
- Spoon & short-tuned fork "spork" combo end
- Handy bottle opener & can opener
- Ground edge functions as emergency screwdriver
- 5 wrench reliefs: ½", 7/16", 3/8", 5/16", & ¼"
- Non-load-bearing carabiner clips to clothes/gear