Connelly 2020 Cruzer 3-Person Towable Tube
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
The Boston Valve is a screw-on, two-way valve. The bottom portion is screwed into the towable, while the top is screwed open for inflation and then tightened after inflation. Air is easily released by unscrewing the base connector. It's important not to miss a thread when screwing in the Boston Valve as it may cause the tube to slowly leak air. Boston Valves can be replaced easily.
- Fully covered deck-style tube
- Tapered design for increased speed
- Rear-mounted boarding strap
- Boston valve for easy inflation/deflation
- Covered mesh bottom drains excess water