Clearsource Ultra Three Canister RV Water Filter System
FREE Standard Shipping over $99.
Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $49
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
- In Stock
• NEW! Protection against viruses, bacteria, and cysts: We’ve reengineered our top-of-the-line Ultra ™ systems with new, Clearsource-exclusive VirusGuard ™ filters that use NASA-developed technology to remove or reduce not just bacteria and cysts, but viruses. No other RV water filter on the market provides anything close to that level of protection.
• Three Stage Filtering: When your water leaves our Ultra™ water filter system, it has been filtered three separate times. Our 5-micron first stage filter removes or reduces rust and sediment. Our 0.5-micron second stage coconut shell carbon block filter improves taste and smell, and removes or reduces chlorine, volatile organic compounds, and other contaminants. Our third stage VirusGuard™ filter provides even better protection than advanced survival filters, with the certified capability to remove or reduce bacteria like e. coli, cysts like Giardia, and – unique to Clearsource - viruses.
• NSF rated filter elements: NSF is the gold standard rating agency for water filtration systems and components. We build our systems with all NSF-rated filter elements. Few, if any, other RV filter manufacturers use NSF rated filters – which means no third party agency has evaluated them.
• Bullet-proof construction: We build our Ultra systems with a rugged, industry-exclusive powder-coated metal chassis for easy setup between your water source and the freshwater connection on your rig. We use only stainless steel fittings for durable, sanitary plumbing.
- Built for RV water sources
- Three-stage filtering for maximum protection
- Industry-leading canister size for maximum water flow
- All stainless steel fittings
- Replacement filters (#118751) sold separately