MAX-N+ brings all the popular C-MAP 4D features to the the Navico family of chartplotters, including Detailed Harbor Charts, Dynamic Raster Charts, High-Resolution Satellite Imagery, Custom Shaded Depths, Dynamic Tides & Currents, High-Resolution Bathymetric Data, Sport Fishing Data, Aerial Photos, C-Marina Port Info & Multi-language Charts. It also provides trusted Jeppesen data and advanced charting features to users of compatible Lowrance, Simrad, and B&G navigation systems. Whether you're an avid saltwater angler, sailing enthusiast, or long-range cruiser, these powerful charts will enhance every moment you spend on the water. With huge coverage areas, up-to-date data, and state-of-the-art features, no adventure is out of reach.
•Dynamic Raster Charts - Give sailors a traditional "nautical chart" view with the ability to access important information. High-Resolution Bathymetric (HRB) charts and Sportfishing Data deliver powerful technology for avid anglers. Tides & Currents projections help both sailors and anglers plan their day.
•Full-Featured Vector Charts - Provide boaters with the accurate, up-to-date vector chart detail including Depth Areas and Contours, Spot Soundings, NavAids, Light Sectors, Wrecks/Obstructions, Small Craft Facilities and more.
• Harbor & Approach Details - Lets boaters approach any harbor and inlet with confidence - the perfect conclusion to a long voyage, sailing adventure or exciting day of bluewater fishing.
• Tides & Currents - Presents the time, water level, and direction of tides with Tide Level graphs and indicates predicted current time, direction, and strength of currents with Current Flow graphs and colored arrows. This information is vital for navigation and fishing.
• C-Marina Port Database - Provides useful, categorized information for cruisers, fishermen, and sailors - including Port Layout and Facilities, Operating Hours, Accessibility, Phone/Email Contact Info, and more.
• Detailed Marina Port Plans - Docking in an unfamiliar port is no problem, when you have precise layouts of thousands of marinas, including slip spaces, restricted areas, and other valuable navigation information.
•Dynamic Raster - Traditional "paper chart" look with unique ability to access information on buoys, lights, and other details.
• Satellite - High-resolution satellite imagery provides real-world reference and enhances situational awareness for coastal navigation.
•High Resolution Bathy Data - The highest available detail of underwater pinnacles, ledges, and canyons that are magnets for offshore and coastal gamefish.
• Sport Fishing Data - Provides angling intelligence for wrecks and reefs, Fish ID photos, fishing tips, updated regulations, state records, and more.
• Aerial Photos - High-Definition Photos & Diagrams of ports, marinas and significant navigational marks.
•Custom Shaded Depths - Shaded depths make it easy to distinguish different water depths.
• Multi-Language - Display charts in both English and one of 19 local languages currently available.
•Simrad NSO evo2 - Software Version 4.0
• Simrad NSS evo2 - Software Version 3.0
• B&G Zeus2 - Software Version 3.0
• Lowrance HDS Gen2 - Software Version 4.0
• Lowrance HDS Gen2 Touch - Software Version 4.5
• Lowrance HDS Gen3 - Software Version 2.0