The Zeus 3 is a complete chartplotter navigation system for cruisers and regatta racers. This high-performance multifunction display incorporates SolarMAX HD technology for brilliant daytime visibility and ultra-wide viewing angles. To ensure reliable control in all conditions and situations, Zeus 3 incorporates an all-weather touchscreen that works even while wet. It combines this with an integrated rotary dial and keypad capable of controlling all display functions. Both sets of controls can be used simultaneously, or Zeus 3 can be switched to non-touch mode for dependable operation under the most extreme conditions.
A high-performance processor enables responsive operation and quick chart redraw while moving, panning, or zooming. Zeus 3 is powered by B&G software designed specifically for sailors and packed with a wide array of sail-specific functionality. See all key sailing data on a single screen with SailSteer, view laylines and tacking angles overlaid on charts, and plan more accurately with Sailing Time arrival estimates that factor in the realities of travel by wind. RacePanel delivers a range race-proven functionality including integration with B&G H5000 tactical systems for additional analytical and predictive capabilities.
Built-in Wi-Fi lets you access charts, weather information, software updates, and online support directly from your display via any Wi-Fi Internet hotspot. GoFree Wi-Fi also lets you mirror your Zeus 3 screen on a compatible smartphone or tablet for an extra display that you can use anywhere onboard. See what lies ahead beneath the water with built-in support for ForwardScan sonar and above the water with plug-and-play support for Broadband Radar and AIS solutions. Enhance your situational awareness in crowded harbors and during races and regattas with tools like MARPA target tracking and AIS overlay. Complete autopilot integration means short-handed and single-handed sailors can take immediate control of their B&G autopilot system from any B&G Zeus 3 display onboard. Zeus 3 also connects seamlessly to a wide range of sensors, instruments, displays, expansion modules, and accessories that allow you to create a fully-integrated electronics solution for greater safety, performance, and enjoyment on the water.
• Dimensions: 13.84"W x 8.87"H x 3.82"D
• Mounting Type: Bracket(supplied) or Panel Mount
• External Storage: 2 MicrorSD slots, 32GB each
• Internal Storage: 16GB
• Supply Voltage: 10- 31.2V DC
• Bluetooth: Yes
• Video: 2 x composite (RCA connectors) video inputs
• Ethernet: Yes
• NMEA 2000: Yes
• NMEA 0183: Yes
• Waypoints, Routes, Tracks: 6000 Waypoints, 500 Routes with 100 Max Route Points, 50 Tracks with up to 12,000 track points
• Cartography Supported: Insight, Navionics (Gold, Nav+, Platinum+), C-MAP (MAX N, MAN N+) NV Digital(Raster US Charts)
• Autopilot Support: Full Autopilot Control and commissioning
- High-performance chartplotter with built-in Wi-Fi
- SolarMAX HD technology for brilliant visibility
- See all key data on a single screen
- MARPA target tracking and AIS overlay