B&G Triton 2 Speed/Depth Digital Display Pack
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
• Efficient LCD Technology: Transflective LCD technology uses reflected ambient light to enhance day-time visibility, providing the clearest sailing dedicated display available. LED backlighting provides highly adjustable illumination when required, making Triton exceptionally efficient and extending battery capacity.
• Easy to Use: Triton provides simple on-screen menus controlled by soft-touch and reliable waterproof buttons.
• Low Profile Design: At just 8mm thick, the Triton instrument adds a sleek look to any boat.
• NMEA 2000 Certified: NMEA 2000 certification means you can be confident when adding Triton to an existing NMEA 2000
• Easy Installation: A straight-forward front mounting method and a clip-on bezel over the (4) mounting screws combine with a single NMEA 2000 connection for both power and networked data.
• Autopilot Integration: Triton will display B&G Pilot data on a clear status screen.
• Dimensions: 4.6" x 4.5" x 1.1"
• Weight: 0.7 lbs
• Power Consumption: 1.8 Watts (MAX)
• Network Load: 3 LEN
• Display Size: 4.1" (diagonal). 4:3 Aspect ratio
• Display Type: Transmissive TFT-LCD, bonded. White LED back light
• Display Resolution: 320 x 240 pixels
• Illumination: White for day mode. Red, green, blue, or white for night mode
• Waterproof Protection: IPx7
• Environmental Protection, Humidity: up to 95% RH
• Compass Safe Distance: 1.0"
• Temperature Operating: -15 to +55°C (5°F to +131°F)
• Temperature Storage: -30 to +70°C (-22 to +158°F)
- 4.1" full-color digital display screen
- Optically bonded for zero condensation
- Displays Speed, Depth, AIS targets, and more
- NMEA 2000 certified