The B&G Triton digital multipurpose sailing instrument and autopilot display has a 4.1" color screen, optically bonded for zero condensation. An optically bonded display means absolutely zero condensation or fogging, while transflective LCD technology provides exceptional contrast and visibility. The full-color Triton display provides sailors with a clear visual representation of key instrument data including Speed, Depth, Wind, Heading, AIS targets, GPS data, and more. A 8mm mounting height matches other B&G MFDs and system components. The flexible, NMEA 2000 certified, Triton display can be integrated into a wider navigation system and also be combined with a Triton Pilot keypad and NAC autopilot computer to create a complete autopilot control system, featuring B&G sail-specific autopilot steering algorithms. Package includes the Triton 2 color display, DST800 transducer, and NMEA 2000 starter kit.
• Efficient LCD Technology: Transflective LCD technology uses reflected ambient light to enhance day-time visibility, providing the clearest sailing dedicated display available. LED backlighting provides highly adjustable illumination when required, making Triton exceptionally efficient and extending battery capacity.
• Easy to Use: Triton provides simple on-screen menus controlled by soft-touch and reliable waterproof buttons.
• Low Profile Design: At just 8mm thick, the Triton instrument adds a sleek look to any boat.
• NMEA 2000 Certified: NMEA 2000 certification means you can be confident when adding Triton to an existing NMEA 2000
• Easy Installation: A straight-forward front mounting method and a clip-on bezel over the (4) mounting screws combine with a single NMEA 2000 connection for both power and networked data.
• Autopilot Integration: Triton will display B&G Pilot data on a clear status screen.
• Dimensions: 4.6" x 4.5" x 1.1"
• Weight: 0.7 lbs
• Power Consumption: 1.8 Watts (MAX)
• Network Load: 3 LEN
• Display Size: 4.1" (diagonal). 4:3 Aspect ratio
• Display Type: Transmissive TFT-LCD, bonded. White LED back light
• Display Resolution: 320 x 240 pixels
• Illumination: White for day mode. Red, green, blue, or white for night mode
• Waterproof Protection: IPx7
• Environmental Protection, Humidity: up to 95% RH
• Compass Safe Distance: 1.0"
• Temperature Operating: -15 to +55°C (5°F to +131°F)
• Temperature Storage: -30 to +70°C (-22 to +158°F)
- 4.1" full-color digital display screen
- Optically bonded for zero condensation
- Displays Speed, Depth, AIS targets, and more
- NMEA 2000 certified