Attwood SAS Centric II Folding Boat Seat, Gray Base
FREE Standard Shipping over $99.
Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $49
In rough seas and tight maneuvers, the SAS suspension helps to keep the boater centered in the seat. The SAS mesh seating surface absorbs up to 4-Gs of impact from waves and hull pounding. It effectively isolates the boater's spine from the hull pounding without transferring shock to the rider. The SAS Shock Absorbing System provides 3" of travel for a soft landing with no bottoming out. Even while idle and sitting still, the SAS suspension adjusts to pressure and adds long term comfort.
The Attwood SAS Centric II Boat Seat is ergonomically designed to deliver maximum comfort with larger seating surfaces while still maintaining a compact footprint. Offers contoured pan designed to prevent standing water, integrated hand grips for stability, and a clean look in the "closed" position. The SAS Centric II Boat Seat is trimmed out with a deep-tuck upholstered backrest, molded polyurethane foam, and marine-grade vinyl upholstery. Includes corrosion-resistant t-nuts for attachment to pedestals. The styling, functionality, and performance of the SAS Centric II are why it is used on the boats of today's elite professional fishermen.
• Ergonomically designed pan and back for extreme comfort
• Larger seating surface
• Folds flat for a cleaner look
• Seat pan designed for proper water drainage
• Fits a wide range of body sizes from small to large
• Overall: 19"W x 23.5"H x 21.5"D
• Turning Radius: 14.1"
- Extremely comfortable SAS Shock Absorbing System
- Absorbs up to 4-Gs of hull pounding
- Soft landings with no bottoming out
- Larger seating surface fits a wide range of sizes
- T-nuts for easy installation