Ancor Duplex Cable is the longest-lasting and most rugged wire product available, exceeding UL 1426, ABYC, and US Coast Guard Charter boat (CFR Title 46) standards. Constructed with premium vinyl insulation, the cable is rated at 600 volts, 105° C dry and 75° C wet, stays flexible even in extreme cold (-40° F/C), and resists salt water, battery acid, oil, gasoline, heat, abrasions, and ultraviolet radiation. Highest-quality, ultra-flexible (Type 3) tinned copper stranding provides maximum protection against corrosion and electrolysis while resisting fatigue due to vibration and flexing. Conductor colors: Black and Red.
• Type: 8/2 AWG
• Length: 250 ft.
• Nominal Overall Diameter: 11/32" x 5/8"
• Weight per 1,000 ft.: 230 lbs. (104.5 kg)
• Color: White
- Exceeds UL 1426, ABYC, CFR Title 46 standards
- Premium vinyl insulation; rated at 600 volts
- Stays flexible even in extreme cold (-40° F/C)
- Resists salt water, battery acid, oil/gas, UV rays
- Tinned copper stranding for corrosion protection