Adjustable Ball Mount, 6" Drop 2" Shaft
- Ships from vendorThis item is currently not available
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
Save With Code: JUNE30
Save $30 when you spend $199 or more with code: JUNE30 added in cart. Some exclusions apply. Offer valid 6/9-6/12/23.
We believe in offering the very best value, quality, and selection. Plus, we want you to enjoy your purchase! In the event you wish to send a product back to us, you may return most unused items for a refund or exchange, minus shipping, within 90 days from the date of purchase unless noted below under exceptions and exclusions. Refunds are issued to the original form of payment.
Injuries, fatalities, and loss of property are all preventable by ensuring proper tongue weight.
Pressure on the ball sends a reading to the built-in scale that measures tongue weight (lbs.)
GMC guidelines for proper towing states tongue weight should be no less than 10 percent of gross trailer weight (GTW) and no more than 15 percent. For example, tongue weight for a 10,000 pound trailer should be no less than 1,000 lbs. and no more than 1,500 lbs.
Note: Weigh Safe max tongue weight is 1,500 lbs. Do not initiate tow if your reading is in the red zone
Weigh Safe comes in three different drop sizes – 10”, 6”, and 4” – that adjust in one-inch increments.. Weigh Safe can also be used in the rise position.
- The ball sits on a piston that presses down on a bed of hydraulic oil that sends a pressure reading to the scale.
- For safe towing, tongue weight should be between 10-15 percent of the gross trailer weight
- Since 1975, trailer-related fatalities have climbed to 19,582. Since 1988, reported injuries have surpassed 800,000 and over 2 million vehicles, boats, trailers, and other property have been damaged or totaled
- Weigh Safe won the 2014 SEMA award for Best New Tools and Equipment
- Weigh Safe comes in both 2” and 2.5” shafts to accommodate both older and newer truck models.