Xantrex Freedom HF 1000 Inverter/Charger
- Ships from vendor
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
Save With Code: JUNE30
Save $30 when you spend $199 or more with code: JUNE30 added in cart. Some exclusions apply. Offer valid 6/9-6/12/23.
We believe in offering the very best value, quality, and selection. Plus, we want you to enjoy your purchase! In the event you wish to send a product back to us, you may return most unused items for a refund or exchange, minus shipping, within 90 days from the date of purchase unless noted below under exceptions and exclusions. Refunds are issued to the original form of payment.
Freedom HF 1000 Inverter/Charger Features:
• Designed to power loads such as microwave ovens, TVs, DVD players, small appliances, and other electronic equipment
• Removable digital display to provide system status
• Automatic three-stage battery charger
• Designed to be hardwired using a terminal strip, or by connecting AC through the included GFIC receptacles
• Built-in 30-amp relay to automatically transfer between inverter power and incoming AC utility power
• Battery over-voltage and under-voltage protection
• Over-temperature shutdown
• Automatic overload protection
• Short-circuit protection
• Ground-fault protection
• ETL listed for use in mobile RV and marine applications
- Powers small appliances
- Smallest, lightest, least expensive model
- Temperature-controlled multistage charging
- Built-in protection features