Winegard Sensar IV RV VHF/UHF HDTV Antenna
FREE Standard Shipping over $99.
Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $49
Extended Range up to 55 Miles – Long-range, amplified VHF/UHF antenna with unsurpassed range allows you to watch channels broadcast from up to 55 miles away. The built-in amplifier boosts weaker television signals giving you crystal clear reception.
Receives All Digital and HD Channels – Optimized for digital HD reception, the Sensar IV excels at UHF (channels 14 to 51) and receives hard-to-get VHF (channels 2 to 13) digital channels so you can enjoy watching all your favorite local programs in standard or crisp clear HD.
Best in UHF Performance – Integrated Wingman UHF Booster optimizes the Sensar IV for digital TV (DTV) channels and increases UHF performance by up to 100%.
Simple to Use – Raise, lower, and rotate the antenna with the hand crank from inside your parked RV to pinpoint the exact angle for best reception.
Long-Lasting Durability – Powder coated for long-lasting durability. With over 30 years of experience on RV roofs, Sensar antennas have passed rigorous UV and environmental testing.
Low-Profile Design – Stows to just 4" while traveling to protect against tree branches, wires, and other obstructions.
Antenna Directivity: Multidirectional
• VHF (Very High Frequency): Provides channels 2-13 in the frequency range 54-216 MHz
• UHF (Ultra High Frequency): Provides channels 14-51 in the frequency range 470-698 MHz
• FM Radio: Provides stations in the frequency range 88-108 MHz
Requires 46.25"L x 15.25"W of unobstructed roof space while stowed
Requires a minimum of 16" from the boom to the edge of vehicle or nearest object
Lowers to only 4" above the roof while traveling
Dimensions: 46.25"W x 15.25"D x 30"H (raised)
Weight: 6.5 lbs.
In the Box
Sensar IV Antenna Head
Integrated Wingman UHF Booster
Sensar Lift Assembly
+12 VDC Power Supply
20' Coax Cable
6' Coax Cable
- Receives all available VHF/UHF/FM channels at a range of up to 55 miles
- Built-in amplifier boosts weaker television signals
- Simple to raise, lower, and rotate the antenna with hand crank from inside the RV
- Powder coated for long-lasting durability
- Low-profile design stows to just 4" high