Uniden Atlantis 275 Handheld Two-Way Floating VHF Marine Radio
- In Stock
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
We believe in offering the very best value, quality, and selection. Plus, we want you to enjoy your purchase! In the event you wish to send a product back to us, you may return most unused items for a refund or exchange, minus shipping, within 90 days from the date of purchase unless noted below under exceptions and exclusions. Refunds are issued to the original form of payment.
• Power Boost – 1/2.5/6W (VHF) + Power Boost PTT Key
• Largest LCD in its class – 1.18" H x 1.58" W – giving clear, easy-to-read channel numbers and icons.
• Backlit LCD – User-selectable white backlight for day, and orange backlight for night.
• All Marine Channels – Includes all USA, Canada, and International marine VHF channels (including the new 4-digit channels and Canadian "B" channels)
• NOAA Weather Channels -=– Sounds a warning tone when a hazard alert is issued.
• Emergency Strobe Light – Easy to activate when needed.
• 6, 1, and 5.0 Watt Switchable Transmit Power• Dual & Triple Watch Operation – These different watch modes let you monitor up to two Coast Guard distress/hailing channels, along with one regular marine channel.
• Large, easy-to-read backlit LCD screen, AC & DC adapter, charging cradle, and glow seals included.
• Built-in LiON battery pack, including AC & DC charging cables, and charging cradle
• Radio floats and also is rated IPX8 (submersible to 4.9 ft. for 30 minutes)
• Speaker Vibrating Power – Tone to clear water from the speaker cavity when radio has been submerged
• Built-in flashlight feature
- All NOAA emergency weather channels
- Largest LCD in its class – 1.18" H x 1.58" W
- 1, 5, and 6 watt switchable transmit power
- Large, easy-to-read backlit LCD screen
- Built-in LiOn battery pack with AC & DC charging cables